Vollufiline kind of works

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
This is kind of success

vollufiline actually did get rid of my eyebags, but it doesn’t get rid of my underyelid exposure, but to be fair, I don’t have under eyelid exposure in most lights, only in weird lights like bathroom lights or restaurants

but I wish vollufiline did the whole job

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and MEMPSK
duh, it worked good for me and is aid that shit back months ago when i bought it but niggas on here were telling me "give before after"

it literlaly took 3/4 days tos ee signifanct results and a week for crazy results

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
@redCarpet @alriodai ive been applying for maybe a week after tret and have seen nothing. what was your guys's routine? (i only did once a day at night)

@redCarpet @alriodai ive been applying for maybe a week after tret and have seen nothing. what was your guys's routine? (i only did once a day at night)
well i got a volufiline cream lol the liquid version sucks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iteration
make sure not to overlap the tret and vollufiline, they literally nullify each other, tret will make the area flatter decreasing fat volume

make sure not to overlap the tret and vollufiline, they literally nullify each other, tret will make the area flatter decreasing fat volume
I also use vollufiline twice a day, I use tret but make sure not to get close to the eye area

so how do you reccomend I do it?

Did absolutely nothing for me after using for a month

duh, it worked good for me and is aid that shit back months ago when i bought it but niggas on here were telling me "give before after"

it literlaly took 3/4 days tos ee signifanct results and a week for crazy results
what were the results? i have very thin under eyes skin will it benefit me?

which one did you buy and which concentration? I've only found 5% cream ones, do you think it would work?

btw how do you apply it to reduce ee, under eyebags and below browridge for uee?