Volufiline is perma cope (WITH PHOTOS) UNDEREYE SKIN COPE GUIDE

T

tardmaxxed

Iron
Purchased legit volufiline diluted in oil two months ago. Studies showed fat growth so I trusted it.

Get fillers or cope with retard oils

DISCLAIMER I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFFESIONAL
I AM ONLY PROVIDING GENERAL INFO

Day 1:
My target area was my thin undereye skin due to poor cheekbone genetics, applied every night for 60 days.
Day 60:
(Inverted picture same side) No change
  • Body fat can also play a role in facial fat so I made sure to track my weight - very minimal changes further proving this scam.

Find me a single thread where volufiline works along with photos and tracked body weight, none exist.
Its not entirely over though as there are hardmaxes and many notable celebrities who actually share these traits

Jeremy fragrance for example.
2014:
2018:
2024:

Zoom in on his eye troughs to see Jeremy has always had them, even in his prime. Lighting and angles are the downfall of eye trough+nasolabial fold copers. Outside of daylight lighting eye troughs and or thin under eye skin is much less obvious thankfully. Old Jeremy would only record in perfect lighting, now he posts wherever and whenever he can.

For those out there who want a real fix:
  • Juviderm fillers or hyaluronic acid fillers for undereye skin: $300-$1000 will last a very long time in this area despite what manufacturers say
  • Cheekbone fillers or implants $500-$1500: will cure your eye troughs and pull nasolabial folds upwards reducing their appearance as well
There are no softmaxes for this issue

You cannot grow fat cells in a single area.

DO NOT dermaneedle undereye skin
unless you want to risk going blind in hopes of fat growth in this area

DO NOT Bonesmash unless you want brain damage or blindness

9 Top Tips For Making The Most of Your Tear Trough Filler Treatment - Dr  Aesthetica

This is one of the cheapest and most beneficial hardmaxes you can go through
Simply turn 18 and ascend

• +1
Reactions: mogging, deepfrieddog, niqfan625 and 5 others
Volufiline made me a chad you have no idea what you’re talking about..

• +1
Reactions: mogging
we already knew that

i talked to a girl that used it and her UEE was significantly reduced, it really comes down to your genetics jfl

• +1
Reactions: mogging
i talked to a girl that used it and her UEE was significantly reduced, it really comes down to your genetics jfl
Mind to mirror distortion placebo. Send pics, never seen a valid transformation once