Volufiline on dick

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
Would it have any effect to put it on ur dick for girthmaxxing?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Sondern, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
Wonderful idea tbh, tho I'm not low inhib enough to try it.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 23017, Johanjohan and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
LOL I made this nigga ask this question huh

idk bruh never tried it but now you have mentioned it i will do it, gotta up the 6 all wthe way to a 7 inch circumference

Anything for asian ass

try tretinoin and honey on dick

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
udont have to be low inhib to do that, i inject fillers by myself lmfao
Wtff lmaoooo, imagine someone walks into your room while you are injecting your peepee with plastic syringe

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and chawaje
Wtff lmaoooo, imagine someone walks into your room while you are injecting your peepee with plastic syringe
Yeah i done nose injections just imagine if my grandpas ghost looks at me from 3rd view and sees a nigga that hits himself with a hammer and injects something in between his eyes

Yeah i done nose injections just imagine if my grandpas ghost looks at me from 3rd view and sees a nigga that hits himself with a hammer and injects something in between his eyes
Download 6

What you think you looking like bonesmashing

What your grandpa who died in ww2 sees

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
My dick is anti aging coz I moisturize it

only increases the fat around the phallus, not the erectile tissue.

So yeah you will probably gain girth but personally i care more about expanding the erectile tissue

There is also a risk with it growing fatcells between the erectile tissue possibly leading to erection issues (the same thing happens to obese people).

So its not worth the risk

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
LOL I made this nigga ask this question huh

idk bruh never tried it but now you have mentioned it i will do it, gotta up the 6 all wthe way to a 7 inch circumference

Anything for asian ass

So yeah you will probably gain girth but personally i care more about expanding the erectile tissue

There is also a risk with it growing fatcells between the erectile tissue possibly leading to erection issues (the same thing happens to obese people).

Do you have any tips on increasing erectile tissue?

Would it have any effect to put it on ur dick for girthmaxxing?
I made a thread on it. Some guy said it worked but I’m just way to skeptical. I’d try it but idk enough about it

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Wtf? Are you sure?