VOLUFILINE THEORY WHICH MAY BE GROUND BREAKING (might it might be stupid)

S

Short51cel

Iron
Okay hear me out volufiline from what i can gather adds fat to areas so hypothetically u could run some of it on ur jawline and it would be more broader right? Also if i put i put it on the cheekbone to create a hollow face effect would it work? Basically if i applied the volufiline on the red marker would it make hollow cheek effect?
0F0B85F1 2698 4DB3 AC41 17BE49D5DB85

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova, PashtunMogger and TheBrownOne
Okay hear me out volufiline from what i can gather adds fat to areas so hypothetically u could run some of it on ur jawline and it would be more broader right? Also if i put i put it on the cheekbone to create a hollow face effect would it work? Basically if i applied the volufiline on the red marker would it make hollow cheek effect?View attachment 2388240

nigga you gyatt to be rizzing me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, lonelycurry, truthpilled and 1 other person
why would u want your cheeks to get fatter, no it wouldnt give u hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Shieda_Kayn and castelldefels
why would u want your cheeks to get fatter, no it wouldnt give u hollow cheeks.
But isnt hollow cheek shadow only there because its more sunked in then the bone wouldnt it make sense to increase the fat around the hollowness so theres a darker shadow

But isnt hollow cheek shadow only there because its more sunked in then the bone wouldnt it make sense to increase the fat around the hollowness so theres a darker shadow
hollow cheeks are zygos mainly and how far your chin projects and stretches out your skin, also buccal fat storage genetics. adding more fat isnt gonna give you hollow cheeks you need less fat

go ahead and and try though and lmk what happens

lmao idiot
This would not work at all

but try it and let us know wat not to do

Okay hear me out volufiline from what i can gather adds fat to areas so hypothetically u could run some of it on ur jawline and it would be more broader right? Also if i put i put it on the cheekbone to create a hollow face effect would it work? Basically if i applied the volufiline on the red marker would it make hollow cheek effect?View attachment 2388240
fat probably wont be enough to make that look but more bone would which that shit doesnt add

no nigga you need there to be less fat and the remaining flesh GETS STRETCHED BY SOLID BONE AND CREATES A CONCAVITY WHY THE FUCK WOULD ADDING FAT DO ANYTHING BUT THE OPPOSITE OF GETTING HOLLOW CHEEKS @MODS BAN THIS GUY AND BLOW UP HIS HOUSE IN MINECRAFT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
This was retarded. Let me help.
Volufiline cannot make your cheeks and face more hollow. Volufiline is a synthetic peptide that is used in cosmetic products to temporarily plump up the skin. It does this by stimulating the production of hyaluronic acid, which is a natural substance that helps to keep the skin hydrated and elastic. However, Volufiline does not have any effect on the underlying bone structure of the face, so it cannot make your cheeks and face more hollow.

If you are looking to achieve a more hollowed cheek look, you may want to consider undergoing a cosmetic procedure such as cheek implants or cheek fillers. These procedures can add volume to the cheeks, creating a more defined and hollowed appearance. However, it is important to note that these procedures are not without risks, so it is important to discuss them with a qualified plastic surgeon before making a decision. Also, being low BF also helps obviously retard fuck fag

Here are some other ways to achieve a more hollowed cheek look:

• Lose weight: Losing weight can help to reduce the amount of fat in the cheeks, creating a more defined appearance.
  • Exercise: Exercise can help to tone the muscles in the face, which can also help to create a more hollowed appearance.
  • Get enough sleep: Getting enough sleep can help to reduce puffiness in the face, which can also make the cheeks look more hollow.
  • Avoid smoking: Smoking can damage the collagen and elastin in the skin, which can lead to sagging and loss of volume in the cheeks. Although some argue that the weightloss gained from smoking helps with the thinner, more hollowed appearance.
  • Use sunscreen: Sunscreen helps to protect the skin from the sun's harmful rays, which can also damage collagen and elastin.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
it doesnt even work in the first place. If you arent trolling youre actually retarded