Volufiline to create upper eyelid fat

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Vollufiline is a product that creates and encourages fat storage.

the problem: with using it for fat pads in the cheeks, is im not sure if i just expands the fat cells volume or creates new fat cells.

if it just expands your existing fat cells then it wouldn’t be good for fat pads it would just make it look like shit, but would be good for the temples and eyelids.

But if it does actually create more/new fat then it would be good for mid face fat pads and cheeks as well for eyelids

so my vollufiline came in today and I’ll start using it on my eyelids. It’s weird cause it doesn’t absorb just stays on you but whatever

the fact there’s no post on topical fat creators on this site is disappointing and sad

This girl put a product similar to volufiline on her cheeks and lips

left is after right is before. No idea why she has nasolfolds in the after though. Maybe lighting or maybe it just expanded the fat

Attachments

• 5E543BDC-5DBB-4DC4-9678-C37E20193C63.jpeg
    5E543BDC-5DBB-4DC4-9678-C37E20193C63.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15305 and 3 others
This ladies results were shit BUT look how much she puts lmao. This dumb girl literally just puts one drop and calls it done.. I don’t think that’s effective lmao

The other girl in the pics results were legit though, her cheek fat along with her upper lip did increase in the after. But her nasolfolds got worse? Not sure if lighting OR the product simply just expands fat.

maybe someone more knowledgeable can find out if it increases new fat or just expands existing fat.

I tried looking and the answers were iffy

Attachments

• E12A17DB-5204-41E4-B8BE-D1A1738DAE30.jpeg
    E12A17DB-5204-41E4-B8BE-D1A1738DAE30.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 119
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
hyaluronic serum made my hooding better and gave me more aeygo sal

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Checheneca123, Deleted member 24347, ungewist and 7 others
Interesting. Let me know how it works out in 30 days.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Vollufiline is a product that creates and encourages fat storage.

the problem: with using it for fat pads in the cheeks, is im not sure if i just expands the fat cells volume or creates new fat cells.

if it just expands your existing fat cells then it wouldn’t be good for fat pads it would just make it look like shit, but would be good for the temples and eyelids.

But if it does actually create more/new fat then it would be good for mid face fat pads and cheeks as well for eyelids

so my vollufiline came in today and I’ll start using it on my eyelids. It’s weird cause it doesn’t absorb just stays on you but whatever

the fact there’s no post on topical fat creators on this site is disappointing and sad

This girl put a product similar to volufiline on her cheeks and lips

left is after right is before. No idea why she has nasolfolds in the after though. Maybe lighting or maybe it just expanded the fat
Let me know how this goes bro keep us updated.
Got upper eyelid fillers next week but if this works then I'll do this when fillers dissolve

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Baldingman1998
Can this be used on undereye tear troughs or nah?

update?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Primordial and Deleted member 7725
Idk I was hoping one of you would try this

I have the product but haven’t been consistent To create fat. Probably used it a total of 6-7 times.

Whenever I put it on i think it swells up my eyelid giving me better uee

The thing that sucks about this is that it easily slips off your eyelid and doesn’t really dry so it’s a bitch to put on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
Any update? Have people seen difference with this or is it cope

I have just got some. 2nd day of applying. apply one drop to tear trough, 1 drop to upper eyelid twice a day (for both eyes obviously)

I will make a thread in a month or when I see real non-placebo results

• +1
Reactions: tonyefferoma, WagedandReady and ErbCel
I have just got some. 2nd day of applying. apply one drop to tear trough, 1 drop to upper eyelid twice a day (for both eyes obviously)

I will make a thread in a month or when I see real non-placebo results
Are you able to give an opinion now?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Any updates from anyone on their results

Are you able to give an opinion now?
definitely worked on my under eye area, didnt seem to have any effect on upper eyelid.

a thread is in the works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Soalian, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
updates now?
it works but generally too subtle to make an appreciable difference. probably needs a couple more months of routine application.

• +1
it works but generally too subtle to make an appreciable difference. probably needs a couple more months of routine application.
Is there side effects?
When you stop I guess the volume goes?
Sounds extremely subtle which is an improvement I suppose

Is there side effects?
When you stop I guess the volume goes?
Sounds extremely subtle which is an improvement I suppose
no side effects, havent applied in a few weeks and no decrease. dark circiles are less visible but I have been living in a generally healthier way for the past few months so that is a factor.

• +1
no side effects, havent applied in a few weeks and no decrease. dark circiles are less visible but I have been living in a generally healthier way for the past few months so that is a factor.
What's the actual product you are using bro?

Didn’t work for me