Volufiline to remove UEE?

L

LifeLiveerfor

Iron
Volufiline is seen as a magical substance to remove uee, but does it really work?

Volufiline stimulates adipocyte differentiation and proliferation, and promotes lipid storage leading to an increase of adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue.

There is enough Adipose Tissue under the brow ridge for this to work.

How to use Volufiline -

Add one drop of Volufiline to your moisturizer and mix it together gently. Apply it under the brow ridge with your ring finger (applies the least amount of pressure) and be careful to not get any on your upper eyelid or irritation will occur. When you are applying make sure to use gentle, upward motions to massage the mixture into the skin under the brow ridge so it is fully absorbed.

Links -

Creds @ShawarmaFilth for some info

Creds @cheerio for some info

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha, Arcturus and ShawarmaFilth
Very fascinating, will try it. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: LifeLiveerfor
Volufiline is seen as a magical substance to remove uee, but does it really work?

Volufiline stimulates adipocyte differentiation and proliferation, and promotes lipid storage leading to an increase of adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue.

There is enough Adipose Tissue under the brow ridge for this to work.

How to use Volufiline -

Add one drop of Volufiline to your moisturizer and mix it together gently. Apply it under the brow ridge with your ring finger (applies the least amount of pressure) and be careful to not get any on your upper eyelid or irritation will occur. When you are applying make sure to use gentle, upward motions to massage the mixture into the skin under the brow ridge so it is fully absorbed.

Links -

Creds @ShawarmaFilth for some info
wheres my creds for the irritation 😔

For what purpose did you make this thread when you know there are 100 different threads already on this subject and you have nothing new to contribute. Infact this is a low effort and low quality thread.

• +1
Reactions: curryacension
For what purpose did you make this thread when you know there are 100 different threads already on this subject and you have nothing new to contribute. Infact this is a low effort and low quality thread.
send me a thread that explains how to apply it under the brow ridge and explains how it works like this

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
It gets directly to the point without random info

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
send me a thread that explains how to apply it under the brow ridge and explains how it works like this
I am not going to spoonfeed how to use the search function greycel but stisll atleast you are trying!

Very fascinating, will try it. Thanks
Brutal, remove your signature, i have this pic saved for years and refuse to ever open the screenshot and now you have reminded me.

I am not going to spoonfeed how to use the search function greycel but stisll atleast you are trying!
I have tried finding a thread like this so I can actually learn how to do it but none came up

• +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha, skkrrrtcantdo and JohnDoe