Volufiline works

garoupilled_

garoupilled_

DMs open for custom looksmaxing protocols/coaching
Haven't got any progress pics since I didn't bother taking any, but I've been applying every night for the last 3 weeks or so (5% volufiline cream) on undereyes and my eyebags and hollowness are almost completely gone, big and noticeable improvement when compared to day 1

Making this thread in case anyone is still in doubt about using it or not

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: descension, basedmogger, Deleted member 29581 and 22 others
Haven't got any progress pics since I didn't bother taking any, but I've been applying every night for the last 3 weeks or so (5% volufiline cream) on undereyes and my eyebags and hollowness are almost completely gone, big and noticeable improvement when compared to day 1

Ima hop on it i guesssss 🙈😜

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, deepfrieddog, Yerico7 and 1 other person
will it remove my panda eye darkness ive had since i was a kid?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and garoupilled_
what is it used for other than undereyes ?

my upper lip is kinda thinner compared to the lower lip do you think using volufiline on the upper lip to plump it up will shorten the philtrum ?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
my upper lip is kinda thinner compared to the lower lip do you think using volufiline on the upper lip to plump it up will shorten the philtrum ?
upper lip is supposed to be thinner

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625

why only a 5% cream instead of a pure 100% serum?

• +1
Reactions: nlxontop and Elvisandreaa
yuh i no that but answer my question wdyt
havent seen many people have success trying it, not sure if its cope or not. Its mostly successful in undereyes but u can try it.. some women put it on their boobs and ass to gain size, theres info on reddit in female skin care sub reddits

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
no pics dnr

• +1
Reactions: grooxx and RAMU KAKA
not saying i dont trust you but why do these threads about volufiline never have before after pics?

• +1
Reactions: lefisherman, grooxx and RAMU KAKA

I've been using it for around the same time and I'm noticing slight improvement under my eyes and when I squint its fully gone. I'm going to use it until it fully runs out

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
I've thought about using it, but I think I'm gonna go the other way:

Max out all other features so that the slight hollowness of the under-eye becomes a 'halo', as per this post:

• +1
Reactions: fuse
No pics no proof

• Hmm...
Yeah bhai we started at the same time volufiline is legit

• +1
not saying i dont trust you but why do these threads about volufiline never have before after pics?
I can pm you mine

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and Deleted member 1140
they want to trick tiktokcels into wasting money on volufiline

• JFL
i took progress pics same light, same distance from the light, same angle and tbh it barely has made a difference very very minor if at all. i think ive seen more progress with my nasolabial folds being less hollow

• Hmm...
Fr lol, looking for this reply

How are you a user since 2019 and have never seen the plethora of evidence regarding volufiline lol? How do you spend 4 years rotting on here without ever trying the most basic softmaxx out
Fr lol, looking for this reply
Literally just dig up old threads, why would I be lying about this? Try it out and you'll see for yourself
View attachment 2417523

Without evidence, it's most likely placebo
No pics no proof
I've been using it for around the same time and I'm noticing slight improvement under my eyes and when I squint its fully gone. I'm going to use it until it fully runs out
Yeah bhai we started at the same time volufiline is legit

Literally just dig up old threads, why would I be lying about this? Try it out and you'll see for yourself
Iam so desperate about finding something for my death tier dark circles that i have searched most of the threads regarding volufiline on .org but 95% threads claiming results dont post progress pics

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, grooxx and garoupilled_
How are you a user since 2019 and have never seen the plethora of evidence regarding volufiline lol? How do you spend 4 years rotting on here without ever trying the most basic softmaxx out

i only ever heard of volufiline since 2023

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
  • +1
Reactions: PLA1092
@slop slinger didnt you also hop on volufiline the same time we did?

@slop slinger didnt you also hop on volufiline the same time we did?
well i aws doing it to supras untl i realized its BS for taht

i moved to do it on the full face last week

but i worried i broke my moisturier barrier for other reasons so im only using moisturizer for a few weeks before i go back on my other stuff

if u put that on cheekbones its good or it makes u look fat?

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092
It won't shorten it but it can give the illusion that it's smaller, i also have no upper lip fuck

do you have a source for product?

pm me too
I robot no 1

you literally joined 26 days ago kys

if i use volufiline on me lips, would it mess up the shape and make them asymmetrical?

Last edited: