Volufilline for cheekbone accentuation or should bone prominance be targeted instead?

monecel

monecel

Ascending
Here is a thought, to increase cheekbone prominance I was thinking, what would the aesthetics be of selective volufilline and hexapeptide-38 application on cheekbones? The "ideal" aesthetic look normally has more defined cheekbones based on skull structure, so increased fat accumilation may cause a too "rounded" or "puffy" look, that may be not ideal in males.

I was thinking about this because for under-eye droop the two molecules mentioned may be effective but for cheekbones or other defined parts of the face, implants or bone augmentation (like mentioned in my other post) may be a much better option.

Thoughts on this?

Here is a thought, to increase cheekbone prominance I was thinking, what would the aesthetics be of selective volufilline and hexapeptide-38 application on cheekbones? The "ideal" aesthetic look normally has more defined cheekbones based on skull structure, so increased fat accumilation may cause a too "rounded" or "puffy" look, that may be not ideal in males.

I was thinking about this because for under-eye droop the two molecules mentioned may be effective but for cheekbones or other defined parts of the face, implants or bone augmentation (like mentioned in my other post) may be a much better option.

Thoughts on this?
not it would make u look bloated fat and bone isnt the same thing boyo infact it would make ur cheekbones less prominent from the fat

• +1
Reactions: monecel