Volufuline for under eyes

tahi

tahi

Iron
I dont think there is a before/after volufuline pictures here so im gonna post my progress here to see if its cope or not. im currently the picture on the left and the picture on the right is with a filter to what I hopefully want to achieve.

Attachments

• IMG_7919.jpg
    IMG_7919.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7920.jpg
    IMG_7920.jpg
    766.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and 14yearoldpslmogger
I dont think there is a before/after volufuline pictures here so im gonna post my progress here to see if its cope or not. im currently the picture on the left and the picture on the right is with a filter to what I hopefully want to achieve.
6-8 months

• Hmm...
Reactions: tahi
Not gon happen sorry bud. Get infras

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxer and NZb6Air
I wish. Tear-through fillers wouldn't be a thing if that were the case. Maybe you'd get 15% of the way.
I've used it for about a month now, I do notice some changes, but it's really not enough to be a replacement for under-eyelid fillers. Still worth it, I'd say for anyone with tear-throughs.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and tahi
I wish. Tear-through fillers wouldn't be a thing if that were the case. Maybe you'd get 15% of the way.
I've used it for about a month now, I do notice some changes, but it's really not enough to be a replacement for under-eyelid fillers. Still worth it, I'd say for anyone with tear-throughs.
how do you apply it, i have been applying it for a month and see 0 change. Do you mix it with anything?

You need implants

I've tested three different types of Volufiline so I'm certain at least one of them was the genuine product.

Didn't really work for me for what concerns under-eyes, though it does plump up fine lines nicely.
It may work for you, though.

how do you apply it, i have been applying it for a month and see 0 change. Do you mix it with anything?
I just apply it straight from the dropper to my skin, or onto my finger and then my skin. I've heard about people diluting it, but I haven't done so. Mind you, it might be a placebo that has me thinking I've improved (but I really think I have).

It's a bit of a toss-up.

Still, its cheap enough, and enough people have reported some changes for it to be worth a try for most guys here.

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
I've tested three different types of Volufiline so I'm certain at least one of them was the genuine product.

Didn't really work for me for what concerns under-eyes, though it does plump up fine lines nicely.
It may work for you, though.
ya this is what im thinking, that different people may react to it differently. im just posting my progress here just to help others who are wondering whether it work or not. also the volufiline im using is the one from The Borges

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09DRBT5JZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1