vomited after exercising again

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
i think this is why but idk. did interval sprinting and heart was pumping crazy. despite this i did another rep for muh hgh boost lol. the blood went away from my organs to muscles causing nausea? brutal for vomitcels ngl, maybe its low iron also? ill see doctor in few days

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
that means your internal organs are ascending, keep grinding and hustling

you are not working out enough if don't vomit blood boyo 🤙🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
It's progress. I felt nauseous and was close to vomiting several times when I first started excercising while out of shape (both in gym and while doing cardio).

It will completely go away in a few months when your body readjusts to it's natural state - being very physically active, instead of sitting around all day.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 15854
It's progress. I felt nauseous and was close to vomiting several times when I first started excercising while out of shape (both in gym and while doing cardio).
It will completely go away in a few months when your body readjusts to it's natural state - being very physically active, instead of sitting around all day.
thats good to hear, i havent exercise in months coz i read a theory that fat kids grow taller lol. its time to become an athletic physiquemogger again

its normal on high rep workout even arnold said on interview he throws up on his workouts

• +1
i think this is why but idk. did interval sprinting and heart was pumping crazy. despite this i did another rep for muh hgh boost lol. the blood went away from my organs to muscles causing nausea? brutal for vomitcels ngl, maybe its low iron also? ill see doctor in few days
anxietycel

• Hmm...
im low inhib, i legit asked a girl out and got rejected 2 weeks ago at uni. stoicism has made a nigga confident ngl. 5 second rule also nigga
Well, in that case, it never began for 5secondrulecels.

• So Sad