Vosoritide Acetate > Aromatase Inhibitor + HGH

sabloxine

sabloxine

Iron
INTRODUCTION
Estrogen doesn't only regulate growth plates, it affects your bones, beard, dick, brain.
Inhibiting such hormone comes with a lot of side effects, and even then your growth velocity will slow down.
What if I told you that there is a compound out there that DIRECTLY inhibits the signal that prevents further growth, no weird side effects.

Before we proceed, Understand this
Function of Fibroblast Growth Factor 3
FGF3 activates FGFR-3. When this receptor is activated, your cells stop dividing, your growth stops.
Function of C-type Natriuretic Peptide
CNP activates NPR-B. When this receptor is activated, the effect of FGF3 is cancelled, your growth resumes.
What Vosoritide Acetate does
It is a synthetic analogue of CNP , specifically used for height in patients of achondroplasia.

Just so you know, Vosoritide Acetate can be prescribed to anyone with achondroplasia and open growth plates.

Think about this for a second.. No growth hormone deficiency, Just inhibiting that signal that stops growth.
Not everyone grows on HGH because not all of them have a deficiency, but if you had a growth spurt, it is almost guaranteed that vosoritide will work for you.
JFL for retards blasting exogenous HGH and frying their FGFR3, growth is literally impossible when activated :lul:

Dosage/Source/Price
The yearly treatment for vosoritide is 100,000$
I know that you guys don't make that kind of money sweeping the streets of Mumbai.
But in the near future, I expect generic vosoritide to be available to the public.

There is a current large manufacturer looking to expand it's range of product,
It is possible that we ask them for generic vosoritide and get a monthly price of <500$.
I'm not allow to say it here, check my profile or PM me.

If you guys find a source please do let me know, as reference each dose is 12 mcg/kg BW.
There are plenty of compounds that promote CNP or inhibits FGF-3, do your research boyos

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: NONE, 5'7 zoomer, ItsyBitsyJayhawk and 9 others
Meclizine is a CNP analogue. You can get it at the store for $8

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, axm, LegitUser and 2 others
@Osie @Rigged @Vista @ItsyBitsyJayhawk @tempelcat4
First thread yo, am I mirin?

Last edited:
yearly 100k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you can gain 2 inches more adult height 30-40k yearly with hgh 😢

yearly 100k :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you can gain 2 inches more adult height 30-40k yearly with hgh 😢
Growth ain't guaranteed with hgh, and just like hgh has it generic version I'm sure we can deep dive for a generic vosoritide.
just look first reply here or check my profile posts, hope is there.

• +1
Reactions: NONE
INTRODUCTION
Estrogen doesn't only regulate growth plates, it affects your bones, beard, dick, brain.
Inhibiting such hormone comes with a lot of side effects, and even then your growth velocity will slow down.
What if I told you that there is a compound out there that DIRECTLY inhibits the signal that prevents further growth, no weird side effects.

It is a synthetic analogue of CNP , specifically used for height in patients of achondroplasia.
View attachment 3053650
Just so you know, Vosoritide Acetate can be prescribed to anyone with achondroplasia and open growth plates.

Think about this for a second.. No growth hormone deficiency, Just inhibiting that signal that stops growth.
Not everyone grows on HGH because not all of them have a deficiency, but if you had a growth spurt, it is almost guaranteed that vosoritide will work for you.
JFL for retards blasting exogenous HGH and frying their FGFR3, growth is literally impossible when activated :lul:

Dosage/Source/Price
I know that you guys don't make that kind of money sweeping the streets of Mumbai.
But in the near future, I expect generic vosoritide to be available to the public.

It is possible that we ask them for generic vosoritide and get a monthly price of <500$.

If you guys find a source please do let me know, as reference each dose is 12 mcg/kg BW.
There are plenty of compounds that promote CNP or inhibits FGF-3, do your research boyos
Did read

• Love it
Reactions: sabloxine
Vosoritide just gives so little growth and the price is way too high, for me personally no option.

And Vosoritide enhances bone growth but doesn’t directly keep growth plates from closing. So if you want to delay growth plate closure use an aromatase inhabitor, Vosoritide only enhances growth velocity.

Overall hgh remains the winner (more growth, less costs), adding Vosoritide into your stack will give better results, sure, but who has the money for that?

Good post tho

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and sabloxine
Vosoritide just gives so little growth and the price is way too high, for me personally no option.

And Vosoritide enhances bone growth but doesn’t directly keep growth plates from closing. So if you want to delay growth plate closure use an aromatase inhabitor, Vosoritide only enhances growth velocity.

Overall hgh remains the winner (more growth, less costs), adding Vosoritide into your stack will give better results, sure, but who has the money for that?

Good post tho
tempelcat how much hgh do i have to inject daily to grow

tempelcat how much hgh do i have to inject daily to grow
I would say at least 3IU. I do 6IU currently, because of the price. Wouldn't go above 10IU for a longer period tbh (also depends on your weight).

I pay 1€ per IU so 180€ per month addionally aromasin which costs me 60€ per month. So for the main things I'm at 240€ per 30 days.
But you also have to pay for syringes, wipes, BAC water (alone addional 30€ per month), blood tests which are also expensive and so on.

In addition, there are initial expenses for the refrigerator, shipping costs, etc.

Wouldn't start if you don't have 500€ on you in your account and a regular income (mini job) or pocket money.

• +1
Reactions: sabloxine and Vanilla
I would say at least 3IU. I do 6IU currently, because of the price. Wouldn't go above 10IU for a longer period tbh (also depends on your weight).

I pay 1€ per IU so 180€ per month addionally aromasin which costs me 60€ per month. So for the main things I'm at 240€ per 30 days.
But you also have to pay for syringes, wipes, BAC water (alone addional 30€ per month), blood tests which are also expensive and so on.

In addition, there are initial expenses for the refrigerator, shipping costs, etc.

Wouldn't start if you don't have 500€ on you in your account and a regular income (mini job) or pocket money.
can i dm u?

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
i dont think it will ever be found in UGL generic like HGH and other peptides are, they are only available so easily cuz bodybuilders want them, there is basically no demand for something like this.

i was looking into this and forgot to follow up so thanks for reminding me

• +1
Reactions: sabloxine
Vosoritide is available in two different forms. You've got pharma grade Vosoritide which can set you back several grand and then there's Vosoritide acetate which is the same thing but powdered and it costs significantly less.

Lastly you should look up KY19382 too. It's a gene inhibitor that inhibits the CXXC5-DVL gene that regulates the WNT/beta-catenin signalling pathway which plays a significant role in the regulation of growth plates and ultimately influences a person's height.

very very good thread, but getting this prescribed is almost not possible because no its not approved by pediatrics it can only be used for achondroplasia.
but in the next 5-10 years this will be very very important in pediatric treatments.

INTRODUCTION

View attachment 3053650

Dosage/Source/Price

U can buy it from @Master for $999.99 dont worry its not a scam hes a trusted jew

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I was considering that weeks ago. The issue with vosoritide is the lack of concrete studies comparable to those of letrozole. Moreover, neither treatment has been adequately studied in young adults, which is crucial for our purposes.