• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and vaseqmoherad
b

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Thought you left

• +1
Anyone who refuses to speak about the JQ is a grifter / fraud.
Understanding the JQ is the key to understanding everything about politics and the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and vaseqmoherad
Anyone who refuses to speak about the JQ is a grifter / fraud.
Understanding the JQ is the key to understanding everything about politics and the world.
its so obvious they cant hide it at this point. that's why they try to lower global iq so much that people cant see simple facts. like how in america people cant define what man or a woman is. turning everything into "social construct".

• +1
its so obvious they cant hide it at this point. that's why they try to lower global iq so much that that they cant see smple facts. like how in america they cant define what man or a woman is. turning everything into "social construct".
Adolf Hitler and other famous anti semites talked about how the jews would ruin all sense of morality and common sense in society.

Witnessing it in it real time and them always being jews made me believe in the JQ. I witnessed the JQ with my own eyes.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Adolf Hitler and other famous anti semites talked about how the jews would ruin all sense of morality and common sense in society.

Witnessing it in it real time and them always being jews made me believe in the JQ. I witnessed the JQ with my own eyes.
any sentient person with iq above 115 can see it.

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, reek and Corleone