voting for right wing is pointless too

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
In the end, everything is controlled from above. None of them care if you are doing well or badly. The only thing they think about is when they will take their next coke line. Neither the left nor the right wing want the best for you. Or do you seriously think that the right wing politicians care more about you? Politicians in general are absolutely disgusting and I hate all of them.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, borntosuffer, rand anon and 10 others
water

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, HTNcutecel, borntosuffer and 2 others
Another thing right wing parties do is totally underestimate how important immigrants are economically to a country. Most average citizens are upset about their culture being eroded by immigration, so they vote right wing, but when those parties come to power they're pretty much helpless to do anything about it without crippling the economy (Italy, for example).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greywind, onion_salad and 2 others
AverageCurryEnjoyer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AverageCurryEnjoyer and ascension
right wing is controlled opposition, even people like trump and farage wear the kippah

• +1
Reactions: copamine
In the end, everything is controlled from above. None of them care if you are doing well or badly. The only thing they think about is when they will take their next coke line. Neither the left nor the right wing want the best for you. Or do you seriously think that the right wing politicians care more about you? Politicians in general are absolutely disgusting and I hate all of them.
only fascists are good

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
focus on making your own life better. dont think the government will come in and save you

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer, lestoa, ascension and 1 other person
then whats the solution? this my first time voting both sides are incompetent

i dont have the urge to vote as well

then whats the solution? this my first time voting both sides are incompetent

i dont have the urge to vote as well

The solution is for whites to get their act together. Go back to having a solid family structure, eliminate degeneracy and stop prioritising pleasure seeking activities over hard work. Start having more children and demand more from their politicians. But we all know none of this will happen.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
only fascists are good

The solution is for whites to get their act together. Go back to having a solid family structure, eliminate degeneracy and stop prioritising pleasure seeking activities over hard work. Start having more children and demand more from their politicians. But we all know none of this will happen.
they tried

• +1
Reactions: ascension
No, getting money to the right people will be beneficial in the long run

voting in general is pointless
who do you think you are thinking your vote matters
the result depending on 1 vote comes in like 100000th election

Another thing right wing parties do is totally underestimate how important immigrants are economically to a country. Most average citizens are upset about their culture being eroded by immigration, so they vote right wing, but when those parties come to power they're pretty much helpless to do anything about it without crippling the economy (Italy, for example).
If an actual right wing party comes to power anwywhere and implements its retarded deport ethnics agenda the country will implode.

Unironically if you hate Europe you should vote for the most right wing party possible. The region will become economically irrelevant within 2 centuries if immigration stops and population decline occurs.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
But who are the ''right people'' ?
idk where you live.

If you want to find out go to the youth organization of the party and see if the people there are good.

idk where you live.

If you want to find out go to the youth organization of the party and see if the people there are good.
Middle europe, ur name looks german. But iam not from germany.

Both parties are zog