Vpn

Sub5kang

Sub5kang

Solstice
Does anyone use a VPN to browse org? I just go on chrome on my phone but I've seen niggas say they use mullvad just for org :dafuckfeels: am I at risk or some shit?

Does anyone use a VPN to browse org? I just go on chrome on my phone but I've seen niggas say they use mullvad just for org :dafuckfeels: am I at risk or some shit?
Tons of people use a VPN to browse with. You're fine just as long as you don't try to register your account with a VPN.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Sub5kang
If feds find out ur iP it’s OVER especially if you live in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Tons of people use a VPN to browse with. You're fine just as long as you don't try to register your account with a VPN.
Do you personally use a VPN just to use this site

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
No, I never have.

He's trolling you. Although if you do write controversial stuff and you live in Germany or the UK there is a non-zero chance of you being paid a visit.
Define controversial? Only thing I've said was saying that I dislike black women and the nose people

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and TechnoBoss
Define controversial? Only thing I've said was saying that I dislike black women and the nose people
Yeah that’s racist so the UK Mi6 may have you on a watchlist

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ForeskinCarbonAlloy and Sub5kang
Yeah that’s racist so the UK Mi6 may have you on a watchlist
What the actual fuck. Bro. How do I kms, also I looked up my IP online and it was somewhere completely different from where I live or do they know 100% everything was from my exact house and addy

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Uh oh... Expect a knock anytime soon for anti-semitic comments.
@Sub5kang this is why I haven’t said anything bad about the juiws, because I live in the UK and various people have been arrested from those comments.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and TechnoBoss
@Sub5kang this is why I haven’t said anything bad about the juiws, because I live in the UK and various people have been arrested from those comments.
Fuck. I may have to delete myself, I swear I've seen @SecularIslamist say shit like that too and he's a grown man, also what VPN do you use

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and halloweed
No, I never have.

He's trolling you. Although if you do write controversial stuff and you live in Germany or the UK there is a non-zero chance of you being paid a visit.
is it true mods leak our ips

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Sub5kang
Fuck. I may have to delete myself, I swear I've seen @SecularIslamist say shit like that too and he's a grown man, also what VPN do you use
I use iPVanish and be careful, love your family because if you get arrested you may not have a chance to see them for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
I use iPVanish and be careful, love your family because if you get arrested you may not have a chance to see them for a long time.
Fuck you man I'm not going to jail I'll just stop using this forum for a couple months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and halloweed
If there is legal trouble they will give your ip to the feds.
Like, i think so

also incels.is is on a huge fed watchlist, but people there are also fucking insane

Fuck you man I'm not going to jail I'll just stop using this forum for a couple months
Hopefully you didn’t say anything too controversial about the j*ws because you might get nicked in a few months coming .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang and TechnoBoss