Vrutal

Imagine how happy some incel was to get a match and even a date and this happens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vitruvian and The Dude Abides
Imagine how happy some incel was to get a match and even a date and this happens
Worst part is the elimination.

No one under 5'10, you can leave
No one balding, leave also

What a fucking foid. All 100 of them should've lynched her and burnt her at the stake.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian and SikKunt

What a fucking foid. All 100 of them should've lynched her and burnt her at the stake.
Yes Br0 but rape before that, so they at least get what they came for, her hole. That's all she's worth anyway.

look how many showed up. she has so many options, why wouldnt she do that. i woudl have done the same thing if 100 girls showed up, i would have just picked the best ones.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
the value of the pussy is...
giphy.gif
too damn high

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
tldr
it was a social experiment by these two. to bring tinder into the real world and show people how fickle it is to swipe based on looks and height and the meme "named jimmy". high IQ but nothing has changed

• +1
Reactions: x30001
It's brutal not vrutal br0

Cat fishing lonely men is just plain wrong.

Her looksmatch is postmaxxing on co as we speak. Hell even the female version of me move her.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelscry:

its over boy,
if there are men better looking than you cucking and soying in the video, its fking over