SS

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth and Funnyunenjoyer1
SS

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Goth
When did I say that? This assumption is asinine, sounds like some deep projection to me
you literally said on the thread you get happy when you see children get killed or run over

SS

Last edited:
where's the rape thread brah..

I will say it one more time: Children deserve zero positive discrimination from the Law. Women, too, deserve none. Yet to this day, they get it all the time. Zero rationale behind this other than men being cucks.
Now I am curious what you said in the thread.

Idk but I’m assuming you made another thread about smelling an Asian girl butt and how they’re built for your BWC

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
I will say it one more time: Children deserve zero positive discrimination from the Law. Women, too, deserve none. Yet to this day, they get it all the time. Zero rationale behind this other than men being cucks.
they really dont tho,most 15 year olds let say if they go er they still get life in prison,also kids arnt really ever commiting bad crimes like adults

SS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: finn899
Teenagers aren't kids tho. I mean 1 year olds, 4 years old, etc, not teenagers. I don't become any sadder if a child is fatally run over by a truck on a highway in an accident, than if it was an adult male or female. Nobody deserves any positive discrimination, empathy, sympathy, based on not something they have accomplished but a certain age they happen to be, a certain biological sex they happen to be, etc.

Like, my brother has schizoaffective disorder and he gets ZERO tolerance or breaks from me. If he can't behave in the manner in which I deem he should (like a normal person), I beat the fuck out of him. Zero positive discrimination or empathy. Any time he is being manic, and I tell him to stop, and he won't, then I beat the fuck out of him and I keep doing it till he stops being manic.

I don't care what age one is, what sex, what subgroup of people, what mental illness they have, people say I am not entitled to shit, so nobody else is.
I aggre on the face that teenagers shouldn’t be treated like kids bc once you are 13 you lose all innocence and you know right from wrong by then,but I do have a lot of sympathy for people 10 and under but yeah teens are adults to me