Wage slaving today and I got abused

D

DoWhatYouCan

Bronze
I was wage slaving today and a customer started yelling at me and cussing. My face got red and I said nothing to him, just all around acted like a pussy. I shoulda said something or atleast acted amused but I just retracted myself like a fucking turtle. Can't imagine this happening if I was 6ft+, need to stop being such a beta. Then it affected me for the rest of the day, completely killed my mood and I was having a pretty good day.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Gaia262
Whoa nigga I definitely read all of this.

I read it too. Sorry OP just remember a job is a job and your work self and real self are two different people

• +1
Reactions: DoWhatYouCan
I read it too. Sorry OP just remember a job is a job and your work self and real self are two different people
thanks, good advice but I can't help believing I would act like that normally since I've never been in a situation like it.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Lol at my job, if I act upon a customer they fire me, so they basically can scream, cuss, yell, and I have to take it all like a bitch.

thanks, good advice but I can't help believing I would act like that normally since I've never been in a situation like it.
Learn what it takes to build your own company and how money/society works. Telling you now you don't want to be a wage slave and follow the system .

Do what you can

I was wage slaving today and a customer started yelling at me and cussing. My face got red and I said nothing to him, just all around acted like a pussy. I shoulda said something or atleast acted amused but I just retracted myself like a fucking turtle. Can't imagine this happening if I was 6ft+, need to stop being such a beta. Then it affected me for the rest of the day, completely killed my mood and I was having a pretty good day.
jfl at you thinking being 6' would help. you need to be 6'3 to command respect nowadays jfl

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
follow him to the house and kill him (in tf2)