Wagecucking for surgery gang gtfih

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
anyone else grinding or just rotting?

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Chinlet Ascension and sub5inchcel
Grinding, just started working on the 1st, only been working for two weeks, but it's decent money for a 17 year old. I have a decent amount saved up from years prior too, nearly $2000. I will be getting a second job next year to make more, hopefully. It's still going to take at least 5 years to get enough money saved for everything, which means I will be isolated for that long, but it is worth it to get the surgeries I need.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and ifyouwannabemylover
Grinding, just started working on the 1st, only been working for two weeks, but it's decent money for a 17 year old. I have a decent amount saved up from years prior too, nearly $2000. I will be getting a second job next year to make more, hopefully. It's still going to take at least 5 years to get enough money saved for everything, which means I will be isolated for that long, but it is worth it to get the surgeries I need.
What surgeries do you plan on getting out of curiousity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20735
based. always remember that you're not alone boyo. if I'm lucky I'll get my jaws broken this year. next year at the latest.

im wagecucking for gyno surgery, buccal fat removal and fillers

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
What surgeries do you plan on getting out of curiousity?
For now, I know I will be getting a rhinoplasty. Rhino cost is around $8000 in my area, which I should have by next summer. I also plan on getting jaw implants, and possibly a hair transplant if my receding gets any worse. I'm already NW2 but I've been that way since December. I'm worried about it, but not enough to pay $12,000. I've only got consultation for the rhino. There are others that were in my plans that are not realistic due to lack of money, like canthoplasty for example, which would set me back a few more years.

For now, I know I will be getting a rhinoplasty. Rhino cost is around $8000 in my area, which I should have by next summer. I also plan on getting jaw implants, and possibly a hair transplant if my receding gets any worse. I'm already NW2 but I've been that way since December. I'm worried about it, but not enough to pay $12,000. I've only got consultation for the rhino. There are others that were in my plans that are not realistic due to lack of money, like canthoplasty for example, which would set me back a few more years.
Bro sign up on keeps.com to get finasteride. You need to start now before you lose all your hair. My brother was norwood 3 his whole life, never receded from a nw0 he was just born nw3 so he got a hair transplant (FUT) and it was only around 6 grand. We are in southern california by the way, there is a lot of good hair transplant doctors around here and a lot of people travel here for hair transplants. You could also do the whole Turkey route but for now you should get on finasteride and maybe start applying minox too and focus on maybe getting a hair transplant in a few years. Also look around in other areas and see if rhino is cheaper there because you might be able to save some money traveling. But obviously if you're gonna get a surgery done make sure the person is reputable and do a lot of research.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20735
I’ve been wageslaving hard this year at my part-time job while in Uni, got a raise, got 15k so far for my 25k jaw surgery, planning to get to 20k and take out a 5k loan now that I’ve got decent proof of income. Bimax+Genio Feb next year boyos

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ChristianChad and Deleted member 17244
You don't need rhino

Grinding 17 rn

taking a gap year at 18 to work full time for my jaw surgery 😍 i should make over 30k in the next 12 months and have some money left post op to start college

go to turkey for nose job jfl at paying 8k dollar for it. You will get so much cheaper there

I'm 26 and about to move to a different country to wagecuck. I feel like I've completely lost in this life though, first off I wasted my youth going to a uni and I'm not even gonna work in that industry, secondly I'm gonna be 28/9 by the time I can be done with all the surgeries, and lastly, I still won't be happy after, because my ratios literally prevent me from ever looking good. I won't get OBO cuz it's insane, and I can't shorten my midface. I need to get a bulbous tip surgery, and since I've got thick skin on my nose, I can only hope for so much. Then I need to get custom infraorbital-malar implants, which could also go wrong. I also need jaw implants. Even after risking all of this shit, the best I can hope for is looking like a bootleg version of keanu reeves, or the Maroon singer. If I literally had a 3mm bigger IPD I'd be set. Sorry for rant, but yeah. I'm wondering if it's even worth it. 26, single, no car, don't own a place to live. Doesn't seem like I should.

I am. I hope that I can finish my looksmaxing procedures in summer 2023 and move on to other things in life. I might have enough money saved up already, but I plan to get a turbinate reduction surgery (not looksmaxxing related), recover from that, and then possibly get custom jaw implants. I need to make some friends to drive me to/from the surgeries. I am sort of new in this area and don't know many people. Currently, that's a bigger issue for me than money.

I kind of look forward to leaving this site behind. It has been fun, but I don't want to obsess about this stuff forever. I hope it's just a phase and I can live more adventurously after it's all over.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn