Wageslavery is a crime against humanity. People are brainwashed

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
I remember on the few occasions I'd bitch about work to people irl, mainly relatives or other coworkers they'd always just completely miss the point and say shit like "you just need a different job!!1", as if being a slave in a different location or doing slightly different tasks makes any fucking difference. It's a fucking stupid suggestion anyway because ask any wageslave and they'll probably tell you their job contained a lot of shit they never signed up for (at an office job I had once we spent a lot of time doing manual work in a warehouse, and your "rights" as a worker mean fuck all people will do anything to keep a job nowadays).

It really is crazy how ALL normies just seem completely programmed on the fixed idea that we just HAVE to work 40 hours a week, as if that's some kind of necessary human biological duty and we'd die without it. Incels get called losers, weird, etc but how fucking sad must someone be if their mental wellbeing depends on going down to an office to spend 8 fucking hours sitting with random fucking coworkers who you're only with because you have to be, doing mundane tasks until you're drained of energy, and then doing the same thing tomorrow, and the day after, and so on for almost every fucking day of every week of every year until you're too old to even enjoy life. THAT is misery. That is a fucking loser. That is genuinely fucking pathetic. Imagine being so afraid of your own thoughts that you wouldn't know what to do without a god damn job.

What's more is that normies will come home and do even more utterly pointless tasks lmao. They'll clean the house even when it's fucking tidy, they'll do gardening for a garden they spend absolutely no time in, they'll think of funny things to message girls who'll never reply. They are literally proud slaves.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, basedblackpiller, Deleted member 15099 and 20 others
Just be a bussiness owner theory
Also, there are othER ways out of it.

https://incels.is/attachments/1599040940087-png.331638/

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, St. Wristcel and Lev Peshkov
Yikes! Learn to adult and contribute to society you silly inkwell!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller, Deleted member 2587, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
JESUS CHRIST THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING GREAT POST!!!!
It's fucking amazing to me how people take pride in how much they work, 10 hours a fucking day! They think it makes them a man. Look at those pathetic angry stressed, anxious drones. Fucking pathetic.
Wage slavery is asbolutly inhumane and uneeded in society. They just set up like that to keep us busy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, R@m@, forevergymcelling and 4 others
JESUS CHRIST THIS IS SUCH A FUCKING GREAT POST!!!!
It's fucking amazing to me how people take pride in how much they work, 10 hours a fucking day! They think it makes them a man. Look at those pathetic angry stressed, anxious drones. Fucking pathetic.
Wage slavery is asbolutly inhumane and uneeded in society. They just set up like that to keep us busy.

that's why it is called wage cucking

Tysonclap

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Like ever? I'll stop, but that was rude without an explanation.

confused af

1CA1AF10 95D4 4194 94F1 36C39FA09F9B

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 6095 and HowAmIAlive123
I unironically have PTSD from my immigrant blue-collar wageslave job. Men are really considered trash, having to work all your life in such shitty jobs is not considered traumatic but having someone grazing your ass as a woman is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
I unironically have PTSD from my immigrant blue-collar wageslave job. Men are really considered trash, having to work all your life in such shitty jobs is not considered traumatic but having someone grazing your ass as a woman is.
Yeah I would love for foids who bitch about male privilege in the work place to have to take one of those jobs. You'll never see a foid working one of them, it just doesn't happen.

I remember on the few occasions I'd bitch about work to people irl, mainly relatives or other coworkers they'd always just completely miss the point and say shit like "you just need a different job!!1", as if being a slave in a different location or doing slightly different tasks makes any fucking difference. It's a fucking stupid suggestion anyway because ask any wageslave and they'll probably tell you their job contained a lot of shit they never signed up for (at an office job I had once we spent a lot of time doing manual work in a warehouse, and your "rights" as a worker mean fuck all people will do anything to keep a job nowadays).

It really is crazy how ALL normies just seem completely programmed on the fixed idea that we just HAVE to work 40 hours a week, as if that's some kind of necessary human biological duty and we'd die without it. Incels get called losers, weird, etc but how fucking sad must someone be if their mental wellbeing depends on going down to an office to spend 8 fucking hours sitting with random fucking coworkers who you're only with because you have to be, doing mundane tasks until you're drained of energy, and then doing the same thing tomorrow, and the day after, and so on for almost every fucking day of every week of every year until you're too old to even enjoy life. THAT is misery. That is a fucking loser. That is genuinely fucking pathetic. Imagine being so afraid of your own thoughts that you wouldn't know what to do without a god damn job.

What's more is that normies will come home and do even more utterly pointless tasks lmao. They'll clean the house even when it's fucking tidy, they'll do gardening for a garden they spend absolutely no time in, they'll think of funny things to message girls who'll never reply. They are literally proud slaves.

Good post, just to add it's truly slavery, people's incomes are essentially zero.

As they are brainwashed to get mortgages which takes 30 years of their life to pay off , plus interest to the bank.

Plus income taxes

Plus basic survival necessities such as food , utility bills etc.

Once these are accounted for your disposable income is practically zero hence the pay cheque to pay cheque life. A hamster on the wheel.

A slave would work for zero but be provided with shelter and basic survival necessities such as food etc.

Its the same.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, sytyl, Golang and 1 other person
Yeah I would love for foids who bitch about male privilege in the work place to have to take one of those jobs. You'll never see a foid working one of them, it just doesn't happen.
Yep. I was there for months and didn't see one woman.

I told this to my mom but she couldn't get it. Imagine working 8 fucking hours per day 5 days a week. I barely have time to go to the gym. What's the point of working like a cuck and earning money if you don't have time to spend it on?

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Good post, just to add it's truly slavery, people's incomes are essentially zero.

As they are brainwashed to get mortgages which takes 30 years of their life to pay off , plus interest to the bank.

Plus income taxes

Plus basic survival necessities such as food , utility bills etc.

Once these are accounted for your disposable income is practically zero hence the pay cheque to pay cheque life. A hamster on the wheel.

A slave would work for zero but be provided with shelter and basic survival necessities such as food etc.

Its the same.
its a copy paste from .co, but i agreewith this post aswell
i will never work more then 40hrs again, like i need to at the moment being, because the apprentice shit in germany is low iq af

trying to learn a useful trade, then self employ

youre unironically a cuck if u work for someone else

depends on the job

i really like my college degree and career, tons of social interaction. i look pretty good now so the validation and mogging all guys around me boosts my dopamine.

i actually look forward to weekdays now

• +1
Reactions: sytyl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fear and HowAmIAlive123
depends on the job

i really like my college degree and career, tons of social interaction. i look pretty good now so the validation and mogging all guys around me boosts my dopamine.

i actually look forward to weekdays now
nice to hear, i wageslave rn..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Indeed, hunter-gather society was preferable to today's wagecucking degenerate soysociety.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Golang
Humanity is a crime against wageslaving xD

• Love it
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Dn read, but I wish I had a job.

• JFL
its a copy paste from .co, but i agreewith this post aswell
i will never work more then 40hrs again, like i need to at the moment being, because the apprentice shit in germany is low iq af

trying to learn a useful trade, then self employ

youre unironically a cuck if u work for someone else

Self employment is not the answer.

You need to be the owner of capital. Essentially own a business or own investments.

This is the secret. Once you understand the financial sector, you can borrow vast amount of money to build companies and leverage investments.

• Woah
I honestly prefer working part-time over full-time. All those (((benefits))) they give you in full-time jobs are 100% a scam and fake and they do anything in their power to not give you shit. In my opinion, part-time > full-time, the pay might be less, but at least you have more time to enjoy anything (even doing nothing is a good way to spend free-time).

• +1
I like my job tbh but would kms if I had to be a warehouse worker or some shit.

Just get a job you like theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 6873 and HowAmIAlive123
I like my job tbh but would kms if I had to be a warehouse worker or some shit.

Just get a job you like theory
I would prefer physical labour over DevOps cuck, imagine how big my frame would've been.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and HowAmIAlive123
I would prefer physical labour over DevOps cuck, imagine how big my frame would've been.
no exercise induced frame growth for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
Can't imagine ever having a job I like to do tbh. Just be underpaid, and then have the government steal 60% of your already underpaid salary through taxes.

Nah, I will be NEET untill the collapse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 2587 and sytyl
also devops is literally for trannies and autists who don't speak to other human beings it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: Golang
also devops is literally for trannies and autists who don't speak to other human beings it's over for you
No shit, it was already too late for me to realize it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and sytyl
your post, ers me

• +1
Worst is that nobody actually gives a fuck how well you perform or how productive you actually are. Jobs are literally designed to be a mindless waste of xx amount of hours/day.

You can do the same job in half the time? Well then you're getting paid only half the hours!

JFL this fucking shit world.

I will be a chad NEET fucking prime women without condom so I get many kids that taxcucks will pay for.

• +1
It’s over, there are no resorts other than wagie - ing. Only I can think of is athlete which Most don’t enjoy or are capable of.

• +1
szhizo vibes ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Lux
Agreed, It's literal slavery and not healthy whatsoever.
After I graduate from uni in 2 years time (hopefully) I can only see myself wageslaving for 10 years at the very most tbh. After that I'll probably escape the rat race and farmermaxx somewhere instead, would probably tenfold my overall happiness and mental health.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, sytyl, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
WageSlaveWhiteknight

• +1
  • JFL
it's over if you're not born into a multi millionaire family tbh

• +1
Life is already something we must all go through, so people that don’t want to participate in the workplace shouldn’t be forced. We need UBI ngl

• +1
Someone asked me what my dream job was i said “farmer” and everyone laughed and mocked me. But if I said a good goy doctor or good goy office worker the slaves would clap and bark for me like submissive goyim all of them are

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Im happy wage slaving cuz its temporary phase for better things.

You outta start somewhere

• +1