Wageslaving is torture

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
I finally started wagecucking and i have to get up at 6:30 in the morning while i have insomnia, pick up heavy stuff for almost 8 hours and have back pain while my wrists are injured, then go to the gym for another hour, eat, play some video games and sleep. Its shit, i dont want to live like that, plus on top of the things i mentioned i also have a subhuman face. Its over if youre not chad, so you attract stacy and have motiviation to escape wqgeslaving

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, <6PSLcel, Richard Cheese and 4 others
Its over if youre not chad, so you attract stacy and have motiviation to escape wqgeslaving
U will never escape wageslaving this is just how life works , everyone has to work it is what it is , real men simply dont care nor dont complain , the key is to numb yourself doing these “self improvement activities “ .. weather u like it or not even chads will have contribute to some of this shit

You cant just expect to have stacy kater you and take care of you your whole life while you do nothing , she will leave you jfl . Everyone has to work , blame god and the higher ups .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Rimaxtis
life ends where 9-5 starts

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, DeadTrees and Rimaxtis
what isnt torture on this earth
i hate eveything to do on this world

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Rimaxtis
NEET and leech off as much as possible and enjoy your youth. Only wageslave when you’re old in order to survive and shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees and BrahminBoss
NEET and leech off as much as possible and enjoy your youth. Only wageslave when you’re old in order to survive and shit.
i dont get teens that work literally enjoy you life till you can you will wage slave your entire life

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
despite having a lot of money, i recently chose to work for a food delivery company (wont say which one) despite having a good amount of money, partly because sometimes when im bored im thinking to myself i could be working.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Why don’t you get a better paid job?

it feels counter intuitive

Wageslaving kills you little by little

I assume you're a teen. You're gonna learn a lot from that back breaking work. You'll realize real quick why you must bust your balls off as a teen to get into a decent college and then some cushy office job in FAANG. Good luck.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and <6PSLcel
I assume you're a teen. You're gonna learn a lot from that back breaking work. You'll realize real quick why you must bust your balls off as a teen to get into a decent college and then some cushy office job in FAANG. Good luck.
Fuck it’s so over, is screwed up my whole fucking life

faang being cushy was only in 2019-2022, sundar hated the fact that google was considered a wlb company and wanted to adopt PIP or some type of improvement plan and blind reflects that , meta, apple and amazon were known to be brutal and only became more brutal but you work there to make money.
if you want to work for microsoft you only go to it for your name since most mid tier companies pay about the same unless you had competing faang offers but even then its not much more

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese