Wageslaving or the Military?

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Solstice
Maybe it's better than wageslaving and working for Jews. Going to college seems very Indian fuel for me. I hate when these tryhard curries and chinks compete in the college "oh yeah I'm going to perceive a nice education and make a lots of money in google!" like shut the fuck up you fucking losers. I never wanted to go that way and then get some wageslaving suicidal 24/7. A job that pays well but is going to make you suicidal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, owlofathena, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and nathan
Idek at this point

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and nathan
suicide

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and nathan
military is still wage slaving and working for jews

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, Ascending2Tyrone, watah and 4 others
Its really just those routes i think unless you find some super duper secret (potentially illegal) way to make money online or just from bounce from shelter to shelter like me 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Yes I Agree, This Or ER without suicide and go to prison and get raped like 4 times on your first day

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and ambi
at least I'm not going to be an indian or curry sore loser tryharding in college for worse wageslaving Job

at least Imma do something for the country that I love, get to fuck bitches, chill with the military homies and no stress about fucking education doesn't matter if its the Jews or not

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and nathan
Its really just those routes i think unless you find some super duper secret (potentially illegal) way to make money online or just from bounce from shelter to shelter like me 😂
The nigga can also have a business or shit like that, come on man it's not that hard:feelsthink:

Maybe it's better than wageslaving and working for Jews. Going to college seems very Indian fuel for me. I hate when these tryhard curries and chinks compete in the college "oh yeah I'm going to perceive a nice education and make a lot of money in google!" fucking losers. I never wanted to go that way and then get some wageslaving suicidal 24/7. A job that pays well but is going to make you suicidal
Military is good or bad depending on your country

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Maybe it's better than wageslaving and working for Jews. Going to college seems very Indian fuel for me. I hate when these tryhard curries and chinks compete in the college "oh yeah I'm going to perceive a nice education and make a lots of money in google!" like shut the fuck up you fucking losers. I never wanted to go that way and then get some wageslaving suicidal 24/7. A job that pays well but is going to make you suicidal
College is important but just don't be retarded about it. If I could go back I'd take a year off college and do a high income high risk job. Working in mines/oil fields/commercial fishing etc.

Enlisting in the military is a waste of time unless your situation is genuinely shit.

STEM degrees plus being Lawyer/Police officer are the best. Military is also great but depends on the country. If I was an American I would definitely join the military. UK military isn't worth it as much except royal navy or royal air force.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Funnyunenjoyer1
STEM degrees plus being Lawyer/Police officer are the best. Military is also great but depends on the country. If I was an American I would definitely join the military. UK military isn't worth it as much except royal navy or royal air force.
stem degree mostly is for subhuman incels

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and owlofathena
I served as a field artillery.
Shooting 155 mm was the best feeling in this world.
It depends on you, if you have some interest in the military than you could try.

• +1
Reactions: infini and Funnyunenjoyer1
It depends on you, if you have some interest in the military than you could try.
Fucking love that bro, I think I’m going to go to the military Ill talk to my local sergeant

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and XtrovertNTnormalfag
which branch is that? can you guide me through it in dms

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Do it before you can't. Especially if you've hit rock bottom.
Yes cause pedo loli anime profile knows better then the jews lmao

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and nathan
Do it before you can't. Especially if you've hit rock bottom.

Yes cause pedo loli anime profile knows better then the jews lmao
23913.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: infini
College is important but just don't be retarded about it. If I could go back I'd take a year off college and do a high income high risk job. Working in mines/oil fields/commercial fishing etc.

Enlisting in the military is a waste of time unless your situation is genuinely shit.
you can do college for free after military + tons of perks like no downpayment for buying home

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
If you are going do navy or airforce

Submariner, air traffic controller and pilot are the best jobs in the UK military.

Tough selection process though.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena