Go home, fap, sleep.. back to wagie cage jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, raleqtambrobret, TechnoBoss and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Gaygymmaxx and laaltin
A normie wagecuck told me he would still work if he won the lottery jfl, normie brain is something I’e never understand

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
A normie wagecuck told me he would still work if he won the lottery jfl, normie brain is something I’e never understand
Well, there's a reason most lottery winners go broke within a few years. They quit their jobs and spend lavishly. It's not too stupid of an idea to maintain a job while having a few million in savings, to be honest.

• Woah
Reactions: laaltin
I'm almost gonna have to start that workcel life at 16

Well, there's a reason most lottery winners go broke within a few years. They quit their jobs and spend lavishly. It's not too stupid of an idea to maintain a job while having a few million in savings, to be honest.
Live fast die young

• Love it
I’d rather blow that million in couple years and a shotgun to my face at the end of it than live another 60 years spending that money miserably

• Woah