Waging is death tier

Former8YrNEET

Former8YrNEET

Iron
It's beyond over

25 yrs old on min wage fucked out of my mind on 2mg xanax + 150mg sertraline at work so i dont have a panic attack

• Love it
Reactions: lepo2317
25 minimum wage and you had all this time to find other ways

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
25 minimum wage and you had all this time to find other ways
there are no other ways i rotted for 8 yrs doing nothing due to being sub 4 and non nt. it is the reality of a sub 100 iq haver

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
there are no other ways i rotted for 8 yrs doing nothing due to being sub 4 and non nt. it is the reality of a sub 100 iq haver
true it's over

• +1
Reactions: Former8YrNEET

• JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser, lepo2317 and Former8YrNEET
The sad reality is that it might be your life till the end. Most men live like that. Either you accept that, win lottery, find other way or rope. That's average life.

• +1
The sad reality is that it might be your life till the end. Most men live like that. Either you accept that, win lottery, find other way or rope. That's average life.
*tears*

25 yrs old on min wage fucked out of my mind on 2mg xanax + 150mg sertraline at work so i dont have a panic attack

Relatable, I’m abusing pregab once a week now just to not spend the whole day seething with rage and frustration at having to be in an office full of normies with partners and houses and retirement funds who are YOUNGER THAN ME.

I mean I’m not on minimum wage but I’m 30 so I might as well be considering everything you make at 25 will be doubled by the stock market by the time you’re my age.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, datboijj and Former8YrNEET
Welcome to adult life ie the rat race :p

Redpill advice that Juden Peterstein, Tate and others give isn't actually bad when it comes to trying escape the wagielife.

Optimize your time, wake up early, go to bed at the same time, work out, invest your earned money, learn new stuff, allat redpill shiet.

Like Tate once said, you will most likely get 1 or 2 chances in life that can completely alter the course of it. Don't waste those. It's actually because I once had a very steady sleep pattern for a year (went to bed at exactly 10pm, woke up at 5 am always without alarm) that gave me 1 of those chances, which resulted in me making life changing money in crypto just because I woke up early lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
just turned 18 why?
gotta be young to write some dumb shit like that
"muh you're 25 how are you working minimum wage"
and then its some 16 year old that thinks he'll magically make a milly by 21

gotta be young to write some dumb shit like that
"muh you're 25 how are you working minimum wage"
and then its some 16 year old that thinks he'll magically make a milly by 21
where did you get "milly" from dumbfuck?

this guy is 25 and works some wageslave job that pays fuckall, he had 9 years since 16 to do something to make money, and he did nothing.

where did you get "milly" from dumbfuck?

this guy is 25 and works some wageslave job that pays fuckall, he had 9 years since 16 to do something to make money, and he did nothing.
guess i should go back to welfare then. normies are too much for me to handle icl the mog is too strong