Wait a second

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
the fact that men don't give a shit about skin quality.

the fact that clear skin is something most people have.

the fact that estrogen in high doses clears skin too for some people.

and the fact that men have higher collagen probably proves that collagen really is the skin quality factor most overlook.

and that @Lifeisgood72 is partly right.

>men have higher collagen
BC88959A 350D 4392 B2D7 A1C71987069F

cope im high t and have clear skin

the fact that estrogen in high doses clears skin too for some people.
estrogen is the best in many ways, and necessary to bust psl and increase proximity to the aesthetic Ideal, testosterone decreases beauty and is very bad, so whatever

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
estrogen is the best in many ways, and necessary to bust psl and increase proximity to the aesthetic Ideal, testosterone decreases beauty and is very bad, so whatever
I thought women were not allowed here

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus
excuse for your fucking skin looking like crap tbh
also if he was on hgh and roids he would be fucked

same. why I said some people.
Bullshit. His physique ainโ€™t natty

I thought women were not allowed here
Why do you suspect I'm a foid? Antinous isn't foid, are you dumb to understand basic things? Are you offended by the aristocratic and noble ideal that Antinous folds? You've already gotten a lot of attention on this thread from Antinous just for saying that about Antinous and about estrogen, because I don't care about you at all, get the fuck out, damn it, but no matter what your weird bravado is in a obscure forum, so that's it so whatever

kys tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
how is that cope. you are either tall as fuck or narrow
Being as lean is at his size would be almost impossible natty unless you had the best genetics in the world. Then heโ€™s 50 so no chance at all

Being as lean is at his size would be almost impossible natty unless you had the best genetics in the world. Then heโ€™s 50 so no chance at all
roids fucking rape your skin from what ive heard so explain this?

he doesn't have gyno so has to be on an AI

you like user Antinous, even if you like him in a hateful and negative way, kys-shot-onions-blade-chocolate, yeah, being happy depends on being unhappy; estrogen is great and there are examples of T turning what was once beautiful into ugly, T makes Ogre, it's bad and it's bad, estrogen is the opposite and not bad at all: But Kys so too, that's the direction of things. and this is all dark and nothing is concrete or real, be happy with the world, so whatever

you like user Antinous, even if you like him in a hateful and negative way, kys-shot-onions-blade-chocolate, yeah, being happy depends on being unhappy; estrogen is great and there are examples of T turning what was once beautiful into ugly, T makes Ogre, it's bad and it's bad, estrogen is the opposite and not bad at all: But Kys so too, that's the direction of things. and this is all dark and nothing is concrete or real, be happy with the world, so whatever
OSDm8WA

"ugly"

i would knock you out if i saw you IRL im ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Gandy is not ugly and not AT ALL the IDEAL, because Estrogen look is better and NOBLE, whatever
The first is the average estrogen look path (in motion is better and here is doing bloat face on purpose), but not the best, probably 5.3/8 following the aesthetic ideal, other pics are better and i take the worse from the subject from the pic, so whatever
The second is V, very good look and the after V is Noen Eubanks, so whatever

XnnZ43yNyn92hbm13rIuJNPYPesGRvaFi7tb6hvLjB0

70613ea3a3e8d5a71241540fb9ba10ea
V Taehyung ieva 42757584 750 1125

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f
Original
14445a48f0d9e7e5e0525d4a98c0446f

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

@Antinous

Collgen is indeed everything and it doesnโ€™t make you look feminine or whatever bullshit
Testosterone speeds up cell reproduction which means faster collagen productiob actually
Estrogen does the same as a dominant hormone

Collgen is indeed everything and it doesnโ€™t make you look feminine or whatever bullshit
when you gonna make a guide dude?

also what do you think about balancing skin hues (white, yellow , orange, olive and red)

when you gonna make a guide dude?

also what do you think about balancing skin hues (white, yellow , orange, olive and red)
I dont have any room to make a guide yet my skin is still destroyed fron minox

• So Sad
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back