Wait ppl mainly „looksmaxx” jst to be liked by women

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Diamond
Im doing it purely for myself. Ofc it would be nice to be more approachable but thats not the main reason for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, try2beme, isis_Bleach and 5 others
I looksmax so a mtb may find me attractive

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, unfortunatehobbies, rand anon and 5 others
I cant improve enough to meet the looks threshold for women so I just rot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, noonespecial and PlayersGetPlayed
I do it because I have nothing better to do

Do you think people here even looksmax?:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: counterintuitive, castizo, rand anon and 3 others
Im doing it purely for myself. Ofc it would be nice to be more approachable but thats not the main reason for me
I looksmax to gain valdation from society

I wanna hardmaxx so I can walk in a room looking like this
IMG 7576

I won’t ever get there but it’s mostly for the validation and positive reinforcement I’ll get from it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, castizo, rand anon and 2 others
To not stay a khhv

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and castizo
I looksmax to gain valdation from society

I wanna hardmaxx so I can walk in a room looking like this
View attachment 3198063

I won’t ever get there but it’s mostly for the validation and positive reinforcement I’ll get from it
I wanna reach more but same Im prolly not able to reach this lvl ever

• +1
Reactions: castizo
I do it for myself. I want to be perfect. Idgaf about appeal, i hate women anyway

• +1
Reactions: castizo and iwannabebreathtakin
You won’t and that’s fine most people will never be able to

Htn + low inhib + good height is all you need
Not for me I need perfection I wanna be a genetic miracle like brooke shields but this will never happen

• +1
I just want to not hate myself in the mirror.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: castizo, boss8055, fluoride1337 and 2 others
i looksmax to be able to look the man in the mirror in yhe eyes

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, castizo and iwannabebreathtakin
  • +1
Leave this site your problem isn't your looks is confidence.. lookmaxing is too get women
Tf u talking abt? Looksmax is an incel website grey idiot mf. Looksmaxxing is not about GETTING WOMEN, Looksmaxxing is to max out ur looks :lul:. I have enough confidence, i just hate women fucking idiot mf. go ropemaxx wtf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unfortunatehobbies, Klasik616 and castizo
How does looksmaxing for yourself even work? That's like women saying they put make up for themselves

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe and castizo
I do it to not be the prey of normies

• +1
Reactions: castizo and shia.jihadist
i do it because looks = status = respect

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin and castizo
Tf u talking abt? Looksmax is an incel website grey idiot mf. Looksmaxxing is not about GETTING WOMEN, Looksmaxxing is to max out ur looks :lul:. I have enough confidence, i just hate women fucking idiot mf. go ropemaxx wtf.
Lookmaxing is about women nothing else you fucking fag.

Who cares about looks

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and castizo
I lookmax so men think I’m a fag and hate me,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin and castizo
Lookmaxing is about women nothing else you fucking fag.

Who cares about looks
I care about looks bhai and sorry for attacking u in my last thread bro. U can take a look at a few of my threads maybe u understand what my goal is. Its sounds corny af but i just wanna be better than everyone else. I dont really care abt girls anymore cause i know every girl will cheat on you someday.

Thread 'I wanna look unreal'

Thread 'FUCK APPEAL' https://looksmax.org/threads/fuck-appeal.1157347/

Thread 'Every girl will cheat on u these days' https://looksmax.org/threads/every-girl-will-cheat-on-u-these-days.1157359/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: unfortunatehobbies and Klasik616
I'm looksmaxing to not kms

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
Men hating you gives you less bullshit to deal with.

Every looksmaxxer must go through a phase of looking like a fag tryhard before they find their swag
You said people will think you will look like fag

I care about looks bhai and sorry for attacking u in my last thread bro. U can take a look at a few of my threads maybe u understand what my goal is. Its sounds corny af but i just wanna be better than everyone else. I dont really care abt girls anymore cause i know every girl will cheat on you someday.

Thread 'I wanna look unreal'

Thread 'FUCK APPEAL' https://looksmax.org/threads/fuck-appeal.1157347/

Thread 'Every girl will cheat on u these days' https://looksmax.org/threads/every-girl-will-cheat-on-u-these-days.1157359/
The only reason MEN are looksmaxxing is because other copes couldn't get us women, looksmaxxing for men would have been considered a joke 10 years ago but here we are in the blackpill curse.

You said people will think you will look like fag
No everyone that starts looksmaxing initially looks like a fag, people can see you’re trying to improve your look, only after a while it clicks and you start looking normal but better

Jfl if you think dying all hair on your head black will not make you look gay the next day

The only reason MEN are looksmaxxing is because other copes couldn't get us women, looksmaxxing for men would have been considered a joke 10 years ago but here we are in the blackpill curse.
Bro i only can speak for myself. Even before i started looksmaxxing there were enough girls who were interested in me (i was a fat ugly sub5 ltn). But as i already said, im not interested in girls anymore, i just want to look good and be better than everybody else.

no i do it so i could be acknowledged by an MTB

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
everything we (me) do at the end of the day is for women

I looksmax so I can look cool in the stories I make in my head