Waiting for Surgery

Gonefishing

Gonefishing

TikTokcel or Lurker?
This is mind-numbingly boring. Still have a week to go before and then 5 weeks of recovery after.

Need recommendations for shows or movies. Everything I find gets stale after 3 episodes or 30 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and vampmaxxer
I swear this is one of the most boring things in the world. Still have a week to go before and then 5 weeks of recovery after.

Need recommendations for shows or movies. Everything I find gets stale after 3 episodes or 30 minutes.
Watch the boys on Amazon prime or maybe cobra Kai on Netflix both had new episodes

• +1
Reactions: watah, Gonefishing and ryuken
What surgery? Archer, berserk, love death and robots, the boys are some good shows u can watch

• +1
Reactions: Gonefishing and ryuken
didn't cobra kai end?
There’s 5 more episodes right? What o assumed I know this is the last season but it’s not like they’d build all that hype around that kwon kid and then leave it at that

• +1
Reactions: Gonefishing and ryuken
Watch the boys on Amazon prime or maybe cobra Kai on Netflix both had new episodes
Forgot about the boys definitely watching that. Homelander seems funny as hell

• +1
Reactions: charliewillascend
Forgot about the boys definitely watching that. Homelander seems funny as hell
He’s something else bro not even in a funny way but watch and you’ll find out it’s quite a traumatising show so if you don’t have a tough stomach or don’t like that type of shit wouldn’t recommend.

• +1
Reactions: Gonefishing
He’s something else bro not even in a funny way but watch and you’ll find out it’s quite a traumatising show so if you don’t have a tough stomach or don’t like that type of shit wouldn’t recommend.
I watch bimax surgeries. I think I can handle anything at this point

This is mind-numbingly boring. Still have a week to go before and then 5 weeks of recovery after.

hope the surgery goes smooth bhai :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Gonefishing