Wake up at night.

N

NateJacobs

At the mercy of God, Jesus Christ
I have been using sleep cycle on and off 4 a year and I notice around 3-4 AM I wake up literally happened today as well I woke up and can’t go back to bed why does this happen??

• Woah
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
It's over god is calling you , enough of all the sufferings time to submit to him .

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Descender, iam good boy and midlatinocel
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Because you are the chosen one who is destined to wake up at this time and become the next Nicola Tesla (at least the broke and homeless part).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and Jamaldickjavontus
"for some reason i tried to manipulate something humans do since they are humans with tons of artificial chemichals and it went wrong, why?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 31560
"for some reason i tried to manipulate something humans do since they are humans with tons of artificial chemichals and it went wrong, why?"
What are you waffling about

the 8hours of sleep thing is a bullshit soy myth everyones body is different and some people wake up at diffrent times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
the 8hours of sleep thing is a bullshit soy myth everyones body is different and some people wake up at diffrent times
This is true, only up until about 100 years ago have societies adapted the 8 hours of continuous sleep. 'Naturally', or up until that very point 100 years ago did most people sleep biphastically - that is, sleep in two spurts, usually 4 hours each interuppted by a period of 1-2 hours of wakefulness.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I have been using sleep cycle on and off 4 a year and I notice around 3-4 AM I wake up literally happened today as well I woke up and can’t go back to bed why does this happen??
well this use to be normal only a few hundred years ago where people would sleep for 4-5 hours stay up for a few hours then go back to bed without alarm clocks as it was just part of there circadian rhyth.
This happens to me to shame it just not practical :/

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Jamaldickjavontus
I slept 10 hours last night. I must be in a growth spurt. 6’2 here I come !

I slept 10 hours last night. I must be in a growth spurt. 6’2 here I come !
i grow 3- 5 inches a year and my sleep schedule has been extremely bad

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Your time has come. It is time for you to fullfill your destiny.