Wake up Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee Sleep

Rea

Rea

Temp. Banned
And people complain about leanmaxxing I only drink coffee throughout the day and eat some protein before bed and I'm done

i don't even do cardio jfl

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, HarshBDSMmaster and ey88
just get yellow teeth theory

Today I drank 5 coffees + whey and did 1300 calories on exercise bike + 400 calories on elliptical + 15000 steps
Im hungry af
leanmaxxing is brvtal

just brush your teeth when you're done
Just brust your teeth 5 times a day + brushing teeth doesnt help that much with keeping teeth white

• Woah
Reactions: haus33
And people complain about leanmaxxing I only drink coffee throughout the day and eat some protein before bed and I'm done

Coffee is life, if your not consuming a gram of caffeine a day what are you even doing

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Gaygymmaxx

How’d you get so famous here? You took @cromagnon spot

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Gaygymmaxx
Just brust your teeth 5 times a day + brushing teeth doesnt help that much with keeping teeth white
It does, you brush the coffee off your teeth so it doesn’t stain them

lmao you retard it doesnt work like that. Do some research
Ik brushing teeth doesn’t necessarily make white teeth, but if you brush your teeth after drinking coffee, you remove the tannins, preventing any stains.

eat some protein before bed a
You're not looksmaxing if you're eating at all. I only get energy from the sun to sustain myself. NO FOOD WHATSOEVER, can't risk a single kilogram being added to my weight.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Ik brushing teeth doesn’t necessarily make white teeth, but if you brush your teeth after drinking coffee, you remove the tannins, preventing any stains.
It doesnt really prevent it. Of course the teeth will become yellow earlier if you dont brush your teeth, but if you drink 3+ coffee a day you will get yellow teeth even if you brush your teeth 10 times a day

It doesnt really prevent it. Of course the teeth will become yellow earlier if you dont brush your teeth, but if you drink 3+ coffee a day you will get yellow teeth even if you brush your teeth 10 times a day
Ok bro, also using h2o2 removes the stains from your teeth, just keep coping and being a tiredcel

Ok bro, also using h2o2 removes the stains from your teeth, just keep coping and being a tiredcel
I brush my teetj 3 times day, just keep coping and being a lowiqcel

my teeth are perfectly fine you're the one coping
Yeah how long are you doing this for? I am regularly drinking coffee and brushing teeth and my teeth still got yellow

lmao you retard it doesnt work like that. Do some research
You just use a whitening kit after all you fucking dog

I use a 50 bucks one once a year and my teeth are almost perfect

Yeah how long are you doing this for? I am regularly drinking coffee and brushing teeth and my teeth still got yellow
for the last 3 years, at least 3-4 coffees a day, keep coping

least obvious bait
IMG 20240802 213741194 MFNR

• Woah

Facts i stopped drinking coffee because my appetite is gone for the rest of the day

• +1
You just use a whitening kit after all you fucking dog

I use a 50 bucks one once a year and my teeth are almost perfect
Yeah you stupid nigger I know, but my point was that brushing teeth alone doesnt keep your teeth white

• +1
Yeah you stupid nigger I know, but my point was that brushing teeth alone doesnt keep your teeth white
Yellow rotten teeth are ideal why arent you richard ramirez maxing

• JFL
Reactions: virgin and Rea