Wake up

vforvendetta

vforvendetta

Fuck what they think♠️
Incels here are obsessing on justin bebier looks and they dont know nowadays fassion internarionally tends toward dark features and manliness amd they dont five a fuck about jaws amd cheeks
James momoa is a good example

Attachments

• B28C722B-8ECB-4240-92E5-B21D75B4CBDE.webp
    115.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 1D2C7664-C6D3-49EE-B180-91A7540DA2B3.webp
    115.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and thecel
Justin Bieber has good bones

cope faggot

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
no fucking shit? :feelshehe:

Justin Bieber has good bones

cope faggot
Has good bones but nowadays who gives a duck about beardless feminine rlfirly looks
Woman are obsessed with james momoa looks not thos lebians like justin or chicoo

Has good bones but nowadays who gives a duck about beardless feminine rlfirly looks
Woman are obsessed with james momoa looks not thos lebians like justin or chicoo
chico and justin bieber mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare and StrangerDanger
Mogs me aesthetically but i mogs them in dominating which is better nowadays tbh

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Mogs me aesthetically but i mogs them in dominating which is better nowadays tbh
Nowadays woman globally prefer to be with james momoa more than justin bibier may be bery young firls like jusrin bibier but undortunately rhey will chamge

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Nowadays woman globally prefer to be with james momoa more than justin bibier may be bery young firls like jusrin bibier but undortunately rhey will chamge
you need to be good looking aswell and hes 10 levels more dom than you

I am sure i am dominant and tough yes i agree he is very dominant amd agressive where is the problem ?

• JFL
I am good in ethnic country amd i am at least 4 psl flobally with this psl and dominant rugged face i am better than most pretty boys to many woman and i am talking this based on life experience

I am good in ethnic country amd i am at least 4 psl flobally with this psl and dominant rugged face i am better than most pretty boys to many woman and i am talking this based on life experience
You’re 5.5 imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Doq and StrangerDanger
would you perform better than chico and bieber

• JFL
would you perform better than chico and bieber
In eastern contries much pretty than them deapite i am not famous and what i jave keary so far texas girls like ethnic guys and i am sure if i go to texas i will slay there

• JFL
In eastern contries much pretty than them deapite i am not famous and what i jave keary so far texas girls like ethnic guys and i am sure if i go to texas i will slay there
yeah right

yeah right
I live in dubai most of my life and when i tell u many states of many weatern contries like ethnic people amd many of them marry them then believe me

if this guy does better than a 6'4 7 PSL+ then the blackpill is destroyed
Why dont u umderstand that all eastern contries het dishusting feom looks like justin bibier and chicco ?

• JFL
I live in dubai most of my life and when i tell u many states of many weatern contries like ethnic people amd many of them marry them then believe me
perhaps but the aesthetic twinks you are bashing would still perform better than you

perhaps but the aesthetic twinks you are bashing would still perform better than you
Nowadays mature woman dont like aesthetics as dominancy/ rugged look at fasion nowadays look at utune channels and surveys girls like bearded tough maevery girl dream nowadays ia a bikings looking guy not. Some feminine faggot
Give me 10 chads in feont of hames momoa they will fear him amd not start a fight

Yea yes disgusting because they look like girls and they like high T dimorphic guys like me whats the problem in that ?
this happens to you when you go out

this happens to you when you go out

I am not famous but this happens 1000000000000 to vikings amd game of thrones actors who dont look aesthetivlx insted they look dominaring

• JFL
I am not famous but this happens 1000000000000 to vikings amd game of thrones actors who dont look aesthetivlx insted they look dominaring
wonder why

Attachments

• 13F708B0-9758-47FF-8C81-993381ABDFCE.jpeg
    13F708B0-9758-47FF-8C81-993381ABDFCE.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 29
  • JFL
wonder why
0D8270E4 CDD1 44CA 82A6 32FFF346A06B
I an not popular like him but at least i fuck feminine furls and my gf is very far better than his wife
Tbh his wife looks like a lumberjack so whats the point if life if u are very awsthetic and ur wife is ugly ?

• JFL
Because they look dominant and i am good with woman because of that

yet this brasilian model has an ugly wife
cope they all look aesthetic too

you overestimate how dom you look it wont carry you any close to the level of aesthetic twinks
maybe if you were really dom

• JFL
I am not saying i am very dom but i have a very dom sode view amd a kinda dom front which is decently enough where i live
how do you feel that you would be invisible next to this twink
Tumblr mka0mmIcMa1s5jjtzo1 1280

if u want op i can ask girls which one they find more attractive, you or chico and see what they respond with? i dont think you would like the results tho