Waking up early feels better than sleeping until noon

The Grinch

The Grinch

Follow Looksmax.org on Twitter/X
I used to think sleeping till noon was the goal until I realized that waking up early is the real shit. Those who know, know

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms, BeanletMogger, MoggerGaston and 15 others
True, but if I got nothing to do who cares

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and MoggerGaston
The Grinch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., LancasteR, Primalsplit and 2 others
It’s does not matter, I just wake up and goon all day. Another shitty day in my nigger life.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, piec, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
for neets time is just a distant insignificant concept

I wake up whenever my body decides to wake up , fuck all this unnatural jewish waking up early bullshi

As long as you‘re well rested yes.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Personally I prefer to wake up at like 4pm in the winter or like 5 or 6pm in the summer. Depends on the time zone but that would be ideal for California time. Id like to wake up at 10pm but that cuts into your night time heavily.

I used to think sleeping till noon was the goal until I realized that waking up early is the real shit. Those who know, know

No matter how many times I try to fix my shit sleep schedule, it always ends up reverting back to degeneracy.

I'll go to sleep at 10 pm and wake up at 6 am. Then the next day at 11 pm and 7am, then the day after that at 12 am and 8 am, until I'm fucking sleeping at 6 am and waking up at 2 pm.

I'm gonna have to fix it regardless because I have morning classes next semester :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
This site is impossible to use on mobile

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Alt Number 3
i go to bed at 4AM, not healthy to wake up too early. I try to get at least 7 hours of sleep.

can't it security see what you doing
working at a genco. I’m at a position where they’d rather fire the itjeet over me. me and a couple others are a failsafe for an eighth of the power in the country

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
working at a genco. I’m at a position where they’d rather fire the itjeet over me. me and a couple others are a failsafe for an eighth of the power in the country
whats a genco

waking up early feels good, going to bed early feels like shit. going to bed late feels nice, waking up in the evening feels like you've wasted the whole day

It's genuinely over if you don't wake up at 07:00 AM with a big genuine smile on your face tbh. :feelskek: