walking around in the middle of night finding the answers to life

rydofx

rydofx

Mistral
all very intelligent ppl walked to think ideas through . i encourage all high inhib incels to do the same. u will learn a lot about urself and others

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, didntreadlol, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
I always walk in the woods during night (without my pants on if you didn't know).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexHeally and rydofx
I always walk in the woods during night (without my pants on if you didn't know).
Giphy 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic, Kingkellz and 2 others
Sometimes I walk around cemeteries at night, idk what it is but the atmosphere makes me pensive and reflective.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Nightwalking is amazing.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and rydofx
Nothing can beat a long solitary walk with chill music. I actually prefer daywalks though, as I live in a pretty dangerous area.

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Nothing can beat a long solitary walk with chill music. I actually prefer daywalks though, as I live in a pretty dangerous area.
yah luckily i live in a suburban paradise lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Also fishing is great for this, I know a few lakes around my area where you'll never be disturbed. Taking a swim while you're there during sunset hours is euphoric.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx and KrissKross
I always sit on my balcony at night smoking a cigarette and drinking coffee looking at the landscape. I always learn more about myself and progress my ideas while doing this

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper