Walking past a couple and mogging subhuman boyfriend is euphoric.

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
Do you ever walk past a couple and totally mog the bf

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, sb23 and audimax
No I am ugly

Yes sometimes he's with a girl that also mogs him and catch her checking me out. He still has her at the end of the day

• So Sad
Reactions: Whatever
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
you still lost lmao

I used to think this happened all the time but then I realized most of their bfs mogged me to shit and I was just coping

I used to think this happened all the time but then I realized most of their bfs mogged me to shit and I was just coping
Some things aren’t subjective tho. Height mogging him is just factual. Frame mogging too, honestly how do you not know if someone mogs you or not it’s pretty obvious

Some things aren’t subjective tho. Height mogging him is just factual. Frame mogging too, honestly how do you not know if someone mogs you or not it’s pretty obvious
Nah it's not obvious because most men overrate women and underrate men. I used to think if a guy looked nerdy that he was an incel. And by nerdy I mean just wore glasses and had pale skin and dark hair or something (I have pale skin and dark hair too jfl). Or that if he had blonde hair I automatically mogged him. Lots of stupid shit. I didn't even know what good bones were. I used to think I mogged tall dudes just by my face lol

you can tell when they start mate guarding from 100 metres away :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84469