@wallenberg

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
@Wallenberg what are your tinder results in Instanbul, please post them man it will be a enlightenment

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
he's a giga mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Wallenberg, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 11748
Turkey I wanna go lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 10913
From what he describes it seem to be that way. He did a tinder expirement in Turkey yesterday
flexing on a male only forum makes him appear as a fgt ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Wallenberg, Kristin and 1 other person
He asked yesterday what city to run tinder on. I said Instanbul. In like 20 min he got 5 likes.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 11748
He should post them ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@Wallenberg post picture you phat nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
I wanna see the results too ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Find some good hotel in the south it's fucking great
If you are a white yes. If you are ethnic Türk.. it's another story.

I told @Wallenberg to use Turkish name. Being white is halo however there is a stigma against foreigners.

• +1
I'm not flexing. I'm a humble guy. If something I do the opposite of flexing.

• +1
He asked yesterday what city to run tinder on. I said Instanbul. In like 20 min he got 5 likes.
No, more like in 1 hour.

I will check my results when I'm home.

• +1
You are a honorable aryan for enlightening this forum. Now come on and post these results!
I'm still not sure about posting girls pictures. Feels unethical.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10913
He is lying and coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 10913
He is lying and coping
Idc tbh what his deal is. I will probably try myself how strong jbw is in Turkey. If we know the exact measures then we can prevent a possible western exploitation.

• +1
Idc tbh what his deal is. I will probably try myself how strong jbw is in Turkey. If we know the exact measures then we can prevent a possible western exploitation.
He is a gay feminist soy boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 10913
He is a gay feminist soy boy
Man talks about ethics... however wants to exploit our nations..
Turkey Syria
Turkey syria border wall first phase completed getty dezeen 2364 hero

If it must happen we will wall off our nation

• +1
If you are a white yes. If you are ethnic Türk.. it's another story.

I told @Wallenberg to use Turkish name. Being white is halo however there is a stigma against foreigners.
Over for ethnics in Turkey ?

• +1
Over for ethnics in Turkey ?
Hmm can't say for 100%. There are ethnic women however campus life is a real thorn in the eye. Also kamal is worshipped like on some roman pantheon.. and he was blonde so go figure what the ideal for many women is.

Being extreme good looking ethnic you can change even the negative perception aociety in general has.

• +1
Hmm can't say for 100%. There are ethnic women however campus life is a real thorn in the eye. Also kamal is worshipped like on some roman pantheon.. and he was blonde so go figure what the ideal for many women is.

Being extreme good looking ethnic you can change even the negative perception aociety in general has.
>Also kamal is worshipped like on some roman pantheon.. and he was blonde so go figure what the ideal for many women is.

Even if i dont like him
He is chad tho
Mustafa Kemal Libya 990x520

Sinan meydan2 16 9 1578286011 880x495

Fe1a1550aafe9fcce7dfd95a8cc27d09

3a8ad42b7f6deceff859d2ba9f503558

View attachment s-ff65379362b3c011327ab8e3f766385e43cb6185.webp

>Also kamal is worshipped like on some roman pantheon.. and he was blonde so go figure what the ideal for many women is.

Even if i dont like him
He is chad tho
View attachment 1000743
View attachment 1000745
View attachment 1000746
View attachment 1000748
View attachment 1000749
View attachment 1000750
He really was a mogger, that's why he has such a cult around him.

Right beside him on his left is probably Enver Pasha. He was Islamic and turanist oriented. While Kamal is almost worshipped and prayed this guy is loathed. Only some turanists see him favorably.

After losing the war public opinion of him detoriated while mustafa kemal gained respect(keep in mind he portrayrd himself as a mulsim) and he left anatolia to fight against the bolsheviks where he eventually was martyred.

• +1
He really was a mogger, that's why he has such a cult around him. View attachment 1000760
Right beside him on his left is probably Enver Pasha. He was Islamic and turanist oriented. While Kamal is almost worshipped and prayed this guy is loathed. Only some turanists see him favorably.

After losing the war public opinion of him detoriated while mustafa kemal gained respect(keep in mind he portrayrd himself as a mulsim) and he left anatolia to fight against the bolsheviks where he eventually was martyred.
In central asia

And people hate him just because he losed the war ?

• +1
In central asia

And people hate him just because he losed the war ?
Obviously he was the one that got the Ottoman Empire in the war first. He also made mistakes in the caucasus front.
To get to the point before the war he was the hoghest general being praised but his mistakes and this mog did not help him sadly.

To understand something if the best looking ones are the most corrupt people will still follow him. Remember the pharoah was a tyrant.. a good looking tyrant. He couldn't do any of his crimes if the people did not agree to it in the first place, hence the war prophet Moses had with him was more like a competition where eventually the ego of pharaoh is ehat destroyed him.

* yes he fought in central asia. Some accounts tell he died while charging against the bolsheviks others say he died with a Quran in his hands shile charging.

• +1
Obviously he was the one that got the Ottoman Empire in the war first. He also made mistakes in the caucasus front.
To get to the point before the war he was the hoghest general being praised but his mistakes and this mog did not help him sadly.
View attachment 1000783
To understand something if the best looking ones are the most corrupt people will still follow him. Remember the pharoah was a tyrant.. a good looking tyrant. He couldn't do any of his crimes if the people did not agree to it in the first place, hence the war prophet Moses had with him was more like a competition where eventually the ego of pharaoh is ehat destroyed him.

* yes he fought in central asia. Some accounts tell he died while charging against the bolsheviks others say he died with a Quran in his hands shile charging.
In other words
Looks are everything
If trump looked like pitt
Every single female in US would wear maga hats

• +1
Thats why Lookxmaxing is important
Halo effect is a weapon we Cannot negliged

• +1
In other words
Looks are everything
If trump looked like pitt
Every single female in US would wear maga hats
Thats why Lookxmaxing is important
Halo effect is a weapon we Cannot negliged
In this life it is. Rember prophet Ayoub when he got sick his people neglected him. It was a test for both him and his nation. Only his wife stayed with him.

• +1
In this life it is. Rember prophet Ayoub when he got sick his people neglected him. It was a test for both him and his nation. Only his wife stayed with him.
Werent also a prophet who was so Handsome that girls wanted that he get out of prison

• +1
  • +1