Wanna dm a girl that I like, what to say?

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
My text game sucks ass, I need a good opener.

Brief: She's someone who I used to work at the same co. with, spoke with her once and it was a work-related question.

What to say? Don't wanna sound cringe/desperate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Suns9999 and TechnoBoss
Bruh doesn’t matter what you say if your profile is interesting enough to her (high value) she will reply. If not she won’t. Bruddas on a blackpill forum where no1 believes in game asking for game advice JFL 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, Suns9999 and Kroker
the liquor of your love has made me a drunkard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2, watah, LuckyBeast and 4 others

Brief: She's someone who I used to work at the same co. with, spoke with her once and it was a work-related question.

ask her how works going and whats goin on eith the comany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Kroker
“Lets date”

• +1
  • JFL
Bruh doesn’t matter what you say if your profile is interesting enough to her (high value) she will reply. If not she won’t
It's on Facebook.

I don't do OLD.
the liquor of your love has made me a drunkard
Would sound way too desperate bud
ask her how works going and whats goin on eith the comany
Well I've left that job, and I wanna indicate that I'm up for something serious rather than just casual talk

> Hey (her name), I'm down for good, hmu if you wanna talk.

Good opener?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Suns9999 and TechnoBoss
It's on Facebook.

I don't do OLD.

Would sound way too desperate bud

Well I've left that job, and I wanna indicate that I'm up for something serious rather than just casual talk

> Hey (her name), I'm down for good, hmu if you wanna talk.

Good opener?
i guess so tbh

im not the best person to ask tho

• +1
you're a cuck if you start the conversation by messaging her, you need to talk to her IRL and then message her shortly after, that's the best way to do

tbh your case is over, you will 100% sound desperate, you should've pm'ed her after talking to her at the co

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, watah, LuckyBeast and 6 others
all this novocane got em numb to the drugs now

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
“Lets date”
Yeah way too straightforward, I wanna open a convo where we get to know each other slowly so I don't sound hopeless, any other suggestions? I was about to tag you tho

@Iasacrko, @MoggerGaston, @Any text gurus can chime in

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3links2, Suns9999 and Kroker
Yeah way too straightforward, I wanna open a convo where we get to know each other slowly so I don't sound hopeless, any other suggestions? I was about to tag you tho

It sounds light hearted to me.

• JFL

If you've only ever spoken to her once and it's been a while since you've seen her, it will be quite hard to salvage a relationship. Did she ever express any interest in you? Not gonna lie, you should've expressed some interest in her when you still worked at the company. Randomly messaging her after you've been gone from the company for a while will be a little weird to her. In any case, I'd start off slow and just send her a simple "Hey how have you been?" or something like that. Get the conversation going a bit, get some rapport developed because you literally only ever asked her one work related question one time. Don't make the conversation boring just be casual with it don't talk too much about stuff she won't care about (like what you're doing for work now or anything like that) because she hasn't seen you in a while she has no real reason to care about any of that stuff. You'll also have more to talk about in person on a potential date if you don't go into detail about your life.

In any case, just tell her you remembered her from work and wanted to catch up and get to know her. The chances of this working are low especially if she never saw you in an attractive way/as a potential interest. It's also compounded by the fact that you never showed any interest in her while you were working there.

Either way, I hope it works out for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kroker and Suns9999
Unironically : ask her a question that sparks convo but be flirty

They already hav hey and emojis x5000 in their reqs

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
And don't come off too strong. If she see's you as even remotely attractive, just sending a simple intro like the one I said above ^ will be enough to get a response. You can gauge how interested/receptive she is to you if she responds and how much effort she puts into responding to your messages.

• +1
"u still in that job, damn i hated it."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Kroker

i havent talked to women in years broski

• So Sad
Reactions: Kroker and TechnoBoss
If you've only ever spoken to her once and it's been a while since you've seen her, it will be quite hard to salvage a relationship. Did she ever express any interest in you? Not gonna lie, you should've expressed some interest in her when you still worked at the company. Randomly messaging her after you've been gone from the company for a while will be a little weird to her. In any case, I'd start off slow and just send her a simple "Hey how have you been?" or something like that. Get the conversation going a bit, get some rapport developed because you literally only ever asked her one work related question one time. Don't make the conversation boring just be casual with it don't talk too much about stuff she won't care about (like what you're doing for work now or anything like that) because she hasn't seen you in a while she has no real reason to care about any of that stuff. You'll also have more to talk about in person on a potential date if you don't go into detail about your life.

In any case, just tell her you remembered her from work and wanted to catch up and get to know her. The chances of this working are low especially if she never saw you in an attractive way/as a potential interest. It's also compounded by the fact that you never showed any interest in her while you were working there.

Either way, I hope it works out for you.
And don't come off too strong. If she see's you as even remotely attractive, just sending a simple intro like the one I said above ^ will be enough to get a response. You can gauge how interested/receptive she is to you if she responds and how much effort she puts into responding to your messages.
Legit advice, much appreciated!
Unironically : ask her a question that sparks convo but be flirty

They already hav hey and emojis x5000 in their reqs
Yeah tbhngl
"u still in that job, damn i hated it."
Unironically lowk wanna tell her this cuz I hated it fr
i havent talked to women in years broski
Wizard among mere mortal men. Salute.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss

Yeah tbhngl

Being yourself always work and I’m not even chadsplanning

• +1

Yeah tbhngl

In addition, I would be very careful about flirting too fast. If you start messaging her out of the blue and you are instantly flirting with her (she will know it's flirting regardless of how not obvious you are about it) she will get weirded out unless you're Chad. Build rapport first and then see if she wants to hang out first. If you message her randomly and start flirting after it's been such a long time since you've seen her, she will think it's weird. Especially if you only ever talked to her in a work environment and neither of you expressed an interest.

• +1
In addition, I would be very careful about flirting too fast. If you start messaging her out of the blue and you are instantly flirting with her (she will know it's flirting regardless of how not obvious you are about it) she will get weirded out unless you're Chad. Build rapport first and then see if she wants to hang out first. If you message her randomly and start flirting after it's been such a long time since you've seen her, she will think it's weird. Especially if you only ever talked to her in a work environment and neither of you expressed an interest.
Yes, defo not gonna delve into flirting, I'll keep it basic & surface level interaction.

If shit went decent, I'll plan a date by the end of the month, after few looksmaxxes to take place + getting paid so I can reserve us a table in a good reputable Sushi rest.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
you're a cuck if you start the conversation by messaging her, you need to talk to her IRL and then message her shortly after, that's the best way to do

tbh your case is over, you will 100% sound desperate, you should've pm'ed her after talking to her at the co
True tbf. Chance is slim but I'm gonna try it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Yes, defo not gonna delve into flirting, I'll keep it basic & surface level interaction.

If shit went decent, I'll plan a date by the end of the month, after few looksmaxxes to take place + getting paid so I can reserve us a table in a good reputable Sushi rest.
How old are you by the way? You might be able to get away with doing something cheaper so you don't have to pay for her meal in case you find out she just views you as a friend (cuck) after the day out with her.

• +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer and Kroker
Howd you get her contact? You bumped into this hoe on tinder?

How old are you by the way? You might be able to get away with doing something cheaper so you don't have to pay for her meal in case you find out she just views you as a friend (cuck) after the day out with her.
20's.

Yes bro that's defo something I had fucked up in my last date, brought a present cuz her birthday was a couple of days after our date day, not to mention that I took her to a fancy restaurant also.

I always like to come off as someone whose financially stable/able to provide just to dampen the voices in their head.

It backfired massively tho on my first date. Idk what went wrong but she was recently broken up with her bf and was in the getting over him phase. We didn't go on a second date & pulled out.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
yo waddup mami

• +1

• Hmm...
Yo fuck you @Kroker ill talk to her before you since you don’t make any move what’s her ig

• JFL
If I were Chad maybe.

Send her the song or what you feet freak?

Bud I was just taking a nap to prepare myself :Comfy:
yes

• +1
"Hey"

• JFL

if you are sub htn every syllable of your text will take on greater relevance so as not to sound like a retarded autistic or a creepy prevert. The cels are encouraged to say that the game is unimportant, but even I being a <mtn have managed to get dates and have daily chats with hot 20-18 year old girls. Start by seeming very interested and then move into a cold stage, where you take a long time to respond, try to talk only about her and be very evasive to her questions. Try to cheat on your profile picture and look as lookmaxxed as possible, good luck.

• +1
if you are sub htn every syllable of your text will take on greater relevance so as not to sound like a retarded autistic or a creepy prevert. The cels are encouraged to say that the game is unimportant, but even I being a <mtn have managed to get dates and have daily chats with hot 20-18 year old girls. Start by seeming very interested and then move into a cold stage, where you take a long time to respond, try to talk only about her and be very evasive to her questions. Try to cheat on your profile picture and look as lookmaxxed as possible, good luck.
Can I PM?

'Wanna fuck"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2 and Rzn