Wanna tell you something brutal?

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
When my oneitis told me "I dont want you to touch me buddy.", she showed me her teeth afterwards the same way dogs show their teeth to a person they are about to bite. She was absolutely ruthless, she wanted to make it very clear that she had no further use for me.

I also believe she thought i had autism because she called me by my pet name (e.g Tom->Tommy) at some point. She would also smile and ask me "What is it?" when i looked at her like i was the autistic kid she was taking out for a walk. She probably thought she did me a favor too. I hate her....

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldgymcel, Lonenely sigma, baerr and 5 others
When my oneitis told me "I dont want you to touch me buddy.", she showed me her teeth afterwards the same way dogs show their teeth to a person they are about to bite. She was absolutely ruthless, she wanted to make it very clear that she had no further use for me.

I also believe she thought i had autism because she called me by my pet name (e.g Tom->Tommy) at some point. She would also smile and ask me "What is it?" when i looked at her like i was the autistic kid she was taking out for a walk. She probably thought she did me a favor too. I hate her....
She needs to be roped

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, Apparition and Darkeningstar
Kill her in Dark Souls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apparition and ryuken
That is disgustingly brutal

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and Darkeningstar
That is disgustingly brutal
this girl has absolutely no mercy for men she doesnt like whatsoever. she will write you off before you know it and your feelings dont even matter. im sure she did this to lots of people as well not just me.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
She just wants to dominate you bro. She wants you

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition