Want kids? A daughter?

greenboat

greenboat

King of The Greycels

At this point, I’m only looksmaxing for myself. I don't care about women anymore.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

• +1
Reactions: greenboat
This world can't be saved anymore

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, greenboat, didntreadlol and 3 others
What sort of retard wants a daughter over a Chad son?

• +1
This is now a woman hate thread.

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and BigBiceps
Good morning

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and greenboat

Don’t ask me why I have all these saved.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
d2j3g4y-b1ddf6c4-b534-4535-8675-d175125b2440.jpg

By the time of the trial, Ramirez had fans who were writing him letters and paying him visits. Beginning in 1985, Doreen Lioy wrote him nearly 75 letters during his incarceration. In 1988, Ramirez proposed to Lioy, and on October 3, 1996, they were married in California's San Quentin State Prison. For many years before Ramirez's death, Lioy stated that she would commit suicide when Ramirez was executed. However, Lioy eventually left Ramirez.

220px-Ted_Bundy_headshot.jpg

Theodore Robert Bundy ( Cowell; November 24, 1946 – January 24, 1989) was an American serial killer who kidnapped, raped, and murdered numerous young women and girls during the 1970s and possibly earlier.

He would typically approach his victims in public places, feigning injury or disability, or impersonating an authority figure, before knocking them unconscious and taking them to secluded locations to rape and kill them. He sometimes revisited his secondary crime scenes, grooming and performing sexual acts with the decomposing corpses until putrefaction and destruction by wild animals made any further interactions impossible. He decapitated at least 12 victims and kept some of the severed heads as mementos in his apartment.

After Bundy's execution, Ann Rule was surprised and troubled to hear from numerous "sensitive, intelligent, kind young women", who wrote or called to say they were deeply depressed because Bundy was dead. Many had corresponded with him, "each believing that she was his only one". Several said they suffered nervous breakdowns when he died.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and greenboat
yes a basic thot is thot on tiktok so we should have any children at all, mirin ur low iq

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and hebbewem

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Andros
Those tiktok stories are a Blackpill central for Normies.

• +1
Women before:

latest

Women now:

YM9ZG6ZjU8ehW47M-sG-iXkERY0.jpg

• +1
  • JFL

Okay, last one for now. The absolute state of modern college-aged women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Andros
TikTok, Tinder...

capture-png.254246