Want to ascend? Start with this list

Deleted member 11835

Deleted member 11835

I Do Not Work For The FBI
1. Strength training: 5-6 times a week, run PPLR PPLR routine
2. In addition to strength training, do 45 minutes of cardio 3 times a week (HR above 150)
3. If you are not shredded (you cant see your sixpack in bad light), eat -500 kcal everyday until you are shredded. Macronutrients ratio: 35% protein, 40% carbs, 25% fats.
4. Meditate for 10 minutes everyday
5. Pickup a hobby where people come together (hiking, mma, volleyball etc)
6. Learn vocabulary for 30 minutes everyday
7. Read books. Read the text out loud and work on your pronunciation for 30 minutes.
8. Stop eating sugar. Stop drinking alone. No processed food.
9. Have a regular sleep schedule. 8 hours, wake up and go to bed at the same time.
10. Stretch every night before bed (10 minutes).

good luck faggots

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, YoungRichNigga, mmm and 18 others
7. Read books. Read the text out loud and work on your pronunciation for 30 minutes.
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, paranakee, Deleted member 6273 and 23 others
Dn
Shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, karbo, zaynbrah and 2 others
Greycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, randomvanish and zaynbrah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 8904 and lutte
i tried whatever jfl this forum

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 5969
It seems impractical.
The ideal is to gradually introduce

JoinedJan 10, 2021Posts2Reputation1Time online21m

So where’d you copy and paste this from.

incel chad prettyboy itsover goER Subhuman maxilla mikemew mewing
don't forget to study geography
manila, cebu city, davao, quezon, bangkok, phuket, tonkin, ho chi minh city etc. etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18479, AutismMaxing, Wallenberg and 1 other person
some are bullshit but the gym part is true

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxx

i tried whatever jfl this forum
The people who need to see it are on .co

The people who actually see it are going to cope with discussion of surgeries they will never get. Good post, but will fall on deaf ears.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11835
Good advice but nothing to do with ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
2. In addition to strength training, do 45 minutes of cardio 3 times a week (HR above 150)
3. If you are not shredded (you cant see your sixpack in bad light), eat -500 kcal everyday until you are shredded. Macronutrients ratio: 35% protein, 40% carbs, 25% fats.
5. Pickup a hobby where people come together (hiking, mma, volleyball etc)
8. Stop eating sugar. Stop drinking alone. No processed food.
9. Have a regular sleep schedule. 8 hours, wake up and go to bed at the same time.
10. Stretch every night before bed (10 minutes).

good luck faggots
want to ascend? be good looking and make tinder or cold approach.

srsly what the fuck is this shit, doing this wont get you laid itll just make you better at doing the shit you listed, everything here is retarded outside of getting in shape

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing
Then you breathe in Atrazine and you instantly become a homosexual with no sexual appeal to women

Meditation is a meme for almost everyone
Small breathing exercises are much more instantly effective on mood and way of thinking

Just doing this when you wake up and before you fall asleep will do MUCH more than meditation
And it is technically meditation by itself

Jordan Peterson levels of advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: uglygypsy and WadlowMaxxing
Yes :love:

meditate wtf

would’ve been perfect greycel thread if you put “hard mew in chin tuck for 2 hours”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Here is no-bullshit advice.

1. Cut until your body fat % is around 10.
2. Lift. Don't worry, you won't accidentally look like prime Arnold. A lean guy with a bit of muscle > lean guy. The upper body is the most important.
3. If your face would benefit from surgery, get surgery.
4. Take care of your hygiene. Shower daily or at least every time when you go out. Use deodorant.
5. Wear clothes that fit. No need to wear fancy clothes. Basic stuff like dark blue slim fit/regular fit jeans and white T-shirts work very well.
6. If you are very pale, get tanned. Some guys might benefit a little bit from beta-carotene, some don't need it.
7. You need an acceptable hairstyle. Don't look like a nerd who never goes to the barber. A good hairstyle won't make you chad, but a horrible hairstyle makes you worse. If your beard looks horrible, shave it.
7. Have good body language. Be calm. Don't fidget. Have a good posture. Don't stare at your shoes. When you talk to a girl, be stoic. Maintain eye contact. When you first meet a girl, don't break eye contact until they do. Speak with a confident voice. Try to think that you have options so that you don't put a girl on a pedestal, this makes you more confident (and is a reason why chads are naturally confident). I have had many girls tell me that they like how calm I am after I just keep my hands in place (no fidgeting or handwaving) and look them into their eyes longer than a regular guy would do. If you are a high tier normie / "close to chad but not chad" guy, then good body language and confidence is important. Without them, you get rejected way more. Confident high tier normie is good enough for many, many women. Your goal is to have body language that makes others think that you are a VIP person. You have to feel at home everywhere where you go. If you spend time in your mommy's basement, go out and meet people so that you will get rid of your social anxiety. Have no fear.

These are the most important things. These might be the only things that work. Do these and you might ascend. Some of you might become chads. Some litechads. Some high tier normies. And some won't make it, but at least you tried.

If these don't work and you want to pass your genes:

8. Move to a third world country and get a golddigger wife. Or find that kind of a wife with a Tinder passport. You won't be a chad, but you got LTR.

I don't know about makeup, leg-lengthening surgery, or hair transplants. I guess they might help some.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and RIPPED IRL
Honestly just stop drinking all together, except special occasions like new years eve parties, halloween parties, birthday parties, etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11835
just get out of the house theory

a lot of the stuff is legit, but im confused by this
why would this help with ascension?

1. ccw bimax
2. Obo
3. Hair transplant
4. Laser eye lightening
5. Roids and melanotan2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
Cheers my sexy chad

a lot of the stuff is legit, but im confused by this

why would this help with ascension?
english is not my first language and im trying to youtubemaxx, should have elaborated in op jfl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612