Want to be mommy’s good boy

HarshBDSMmaster

HarshBDSMmaster

One rep away!
I (M19) have a pretty big foot and tickling fetish that I'm fairly certain I got from my mom (F56). When I was little and had no idea about kinks or anything sexual I used to smell her feet and she always let me (probably cuz i was little?) Regardless, l've had an occasional dream in the past where I'm getting tickled by her, and after seeing a similar post on here about wanting to be tickled by their mom, it's getting me really horny. I love praise like "good boy", and I don't know why but my mom still calls me that sometimes even after telling her over a year ago that I thought it was kind of weird.

Essentially, I want my mom to dominate me and control me. I want her to force me to worship her feet or tie me down and blindfold me and tickle torture me. She'd be so good at it and I know I'd love to be mommy's good tickle/foot boy.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, thorns, PsychoDsk and 3 others
Anything for the reps…:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, vermillioncorefan, thorns and 2 others
Fuck that's me on reddit

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thorns and HarshBDSMmaster
I (M19) have a pretty big foot and tickling fetish that I'm fairly certain I got from my mom (F56). When I was little and had no idea about kinks or anything sexual I used to smell her feet and she always let me (probably cuz i was little?) Regardless, l've had an occasional dream in the past where I'm getting tickled by her, and after seeing a similar post on here about wanting to be tickled by their mom, it's getting me really horny. I love praise like "good boy", and I don't know why but my mom still calls me that sometimes even after telling her over a year ago that I thought it was kind of weird.

Essentially, I want my mom to dominate me and control me. I want her to force me to worship her feet or tie me down and blindfold me and tickle torture me. She'd be so good at it and I know I'd love to be mommy's good tickle/foot boy.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thorns and HarshBDSMmaster
jesus christ nigga, wtf is the shit you reading on reddit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, TechnoBoss, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
Soydit moment

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, PsychoDsk and HarshBDSMmaster
jesus christ nigga, wtf is the shit you reading on reddit
I have seen worst ones that I can’t post in here because I would probably be banned

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
guys hes tryna farm reps!!!

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and PsychoDsk
thanks for sharing this anectode with us

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster