Want to hop on MK-677

T

ThePrinceOfPersia

Iron
I want to hop on MK-677 so I can get taller, bonesmash more often, and just lose some more fat. I am currently on a cut and I am wondering the people who have taken MK-677 what was your guys' side effects and did you guys have any side effects after you guys hopped off. Also what dosage and what was the cycle?

I want to hop on MK-677 so I can get taller, bonesmash more often, and just lose some more fat. I am currently on a cut and I am wondering the people who have taken MK-677 what was your guys' side effects and did you guys have any side effects after you guys hopped off. Also what dosage and what was the cycle?
just get on test

my side effects were def growth especially in height and shoe size. A little bit of prolactin temporary gyno and extreme knee and ankle pain when doing physical activity

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
my side effects were def growth especially in height and shoe size. A little bit of prolactin temporary gyno and extreme knee and ankle pain when doing physical activity
can i pm you? i have some questions

i did 20mg=8ml from cheymo for abt 8 weeks and the bloat is so aids and i wouldn't take it on a cut due to the hunger aspect people say take it at night but i just found myself waking up the hungriest I've ever been so cutting on mk would be quite hard i imagine and you have to really watch the blood sugar.

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
i did 20mg=8ml from cheymo for abt 8 weeks and the bloat is so aids and i wouldn't take it on a cut due to the hunger aspect people say take it at night but i just found myself waking up the hungriest I've ever been so cutting on mk would be quite hard i imagine and you have to really watch the blood sugar.
aight bro thanks i really appriciate the input

• +1
Reactions: pslephant
You will retain alot more water on MK677, making your weight increase rapidly. Also, you will be a lot hungrier! And this was on a dose of around 30mg for me! You will also experience a few other side effects that you think are random but can be attributed to MK677 usage like increased anxiety, and joint pain. It isn't as bad as people say but it isn't as good. Some people grow from it relatively quickly, some people take longer to grow from it, and some people don't grow from it at all!