Want to know your adult height?

B

BestJaw

Iron
works most of the times unless your feet still growing.

I need your father shoe size and his prime height (before shrinkage). And your shoe size.

My father 175cm and 43 eu
me 180cm and 44.5 eu.

with the method predicted: 181cm
you take the ratio of your father shoe size and yours and times it with his height. if you have bigger feet than your father you're liekly to be taller than him, unless shit genes. Different bodytypes have different proportions, so most accurate if you have the same bodytypes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I saw a thread like this before, cope tbh, by that logic I'd be 195cm:lul:

Last edited:
does the theory seem accurate in your case? seems to be for me atleast
idk I'm not done growing. I'm almost 180cm, my dad was 183, his shoe size is 44 mine is 47

works most of the times unless your feet still growing.

I need your father shoe size and his prime height (before shrinkage). And your shoe size.

My father 175cm and 43 eu
me 180cm and 44.5 eu.

with the method predicted: 181cm
you take the ratio of your father shoe size and yours and times it with his height. if you have bigger feet than your father you're liekly to be taller than him, unless shit genes. Different bodytypes have different proportions, so most accurate if you have the same bodytypes.
194cm + 165cm
Final : around 186cm
Me rn (15) 183cm
Pretty much cope, I’m more likely to grow taller

you will probably end up with 186
LET ME BELIEVE IM REACHING 190CM AT LEAST. I’m even wearing shoe lifts in Jordan 4s so I even heightmog older niggas. Bad I can’t go swimming or playing soccer with friends anymore :lul:

LET ME BELIEVE IM REACHING 190CM AT LEAST. I’m even wearing shoe lifts in Jordan 4s so I even heightmog older niggas. Bad I can’t go swimming or playing soccer with friends anymore :lul:
183 cm at 15 and still in incel site

194cm + 165cm
Final : around 186cm
Me rn (15) 183cm
Pretty much cope, I’m more likely to grow taller
what is your shoe size and your fathers shoe size and height? Feets are amongst the first bodyparts that stop growing. If your shoe size hasnt increased this year then the method is pretty accurate.

• +1
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy
I have giant feet and I’m short, penguinmaxxed

what is your shoe size and your fathers shoe size and height? Feets are amongst the first bodyparts that stop growing. If your shoe size hasnt increased this year then the method is pretty accurate.
fathers is 48.5 eu
Mine is 44 rn
Last year it’s been 42.5

Cope method u have same size feet as my dad but am 2.75 inches taller