Want to learn Russian to be able to speak to Dr. Andreischev

Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
Would I get benefit from learning Russian? I'm not sure about this, but I know that Andreishchev is a Russian maxillofacial surgeon and I want to communicate with him to get a second opinion on my face/surgeries. It'll definitely help me consult Dr. Andreischev. Other than that I don't know how it might help me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7776, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Google translate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7776, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Ask @higgabigga to translate your messages to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Copeful and Deleted member 5746
What if the translation isn't fully accurate. That could fuck shit up tbh.
lmaoo get the measurements fucked up and end up looking like this
Download

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, AlphaDude, Schönling and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Mouthbreath, toolateforme and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 6341
What if the translation isn't fully accurate. That could fuck shit up tbh.
I don't know why it just creeps me out for some reason I probably have to learn Russian to avoid "misunderstandings".

Or just pay a translator to go with you or translate everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 6341
Bhai, :lul: He speaks English you bobson tier iqcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5818 and 2 others
not worth you prolly won't want to learn after seeing "padej" anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Arkantos and Deleted member 6341
What a good time to know Russian
also doesn't he speak English? I don't understand why would you learn Russian just for this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm learning Russian to screw Russian speaking foids (language learning leftover from my redpill days), but if there are good Russian speaking doctors, that's a bonus tbh

You're gonna take at least 11 months studying 5 hours a day to learn russian
you should consider bringing a translator, but again, there's gonna be so many technical terms he might fuck up :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and HighIQcel
Just dm him on Instagram lol

he speaks good English

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 5818
You're not going to be able to speak to him without years of Russian. Even if you go on google translate your pronunciation, cadence, and dialect would be completely off to the point where you might as well just speak English. The Russian language is very different from English.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 3990
I'm learning Russian to screw Russian speaking foids (language learning leftover from my redpill days), but if there are good Russian speaking doctors, that's a bonus tbh
Did your redpill course actually tell you to learn another language? How's your Russian dialect? I'm bilingual Russian but don't use it much so my dialect is shit.

go to language exchange apps/sites. There are many qts.

too hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Did your redpill course actually tell you to learn another language? How's your Russian dialect? I'm bilingual Russian but don't use it much so my dialect is shit.

I haven't learned Russian until few months ago, but even then, I knew that it is or was good language for foids (and somewhat lucrative). I don't have a dialect yet (if that what you means), but my accent is nothing severe (aside from my rhotacism) to say the least

I haven't learned Russian until few months ago, but even then, I knew that it is or was good language for foids (and somewhat lucrative). I don't have a dialect yet (if that what you means), but my accent is nothing severe (aside from my rhotacism) to say the least
Rhotacism is a very crucial problem in Russian.

Rhotacism is a very crucial problem in Russian.

I know. I pronounce the famous "URA" battlecry like an American unintentionally and it sounds cringe. I'm working on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

Users who are viewing this thread

Back