Want to surgerymaxx Need suggestions

Neptune299

Neptune299

Iron
IMG 8546
IMG 8544
IMG 8542

Height: 6’2

I’m looking for some suggestions on surgery I know my eye area is the weakest as one of my eyes sits slightly lower then the other. I’m not sure what would fix that. My jaw area is also recessive and pretty bad. I think I need a bimax, buccal fat removal or a kybella, and a lip reduction(lower lip) and advice is appreciated thanks guys.

Have you tried subliminals?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, hopecel, raccoonmilk. and 2 others
Yay I'm now a yellowcel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, WanderingBurro and hopecel
hair transplant dude

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Neptune299
norwooding hard

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
@HarrierDuBois.

Bimax would ascend you, also make sure to have longer inner corners of your eyebrows as this will fraud your ESR to appear better.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Neptune299
Bimax would ascend you, also make sure to have longer inner corners of your eyebrows as this will fraud your ESR to appear better.
Much appreciated! Is there anything I can do about the eye area and trying to achieve symmetry or just eyebrows?

Much appreciated! Is there anything I can do about the eye area and trying to achieve symmetry or just eyebrows?
Unless you'd be open to OBO no.

such asymmetry is barely noticable irl. your biggest problem is your jaw, you have a very solid base already.

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss

Attachments

• 197C77D7-2000-4700-9FE8-1434FE52EFC2.jpeg
    197C77D7-2000-4700-9FE8-1434FE52EFC2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Its like lefort but in your orbitals
Yeah, except there is no fragile parts around your mid/lower maxilla. Here you are literally cutting out the eye sockets and cutting the part of your forehead that covers your brain (idk if it actually does but still) to screw them back in place. Scary shit, exposing and moving the eyes and possibly the brain like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and malicieusss
Yeah, except there is no fragile parts around your mid/lower maxilla. Here you are literally cutting out the eye sockets and cutting the part of your forehead that covers your brain (idk if it actually does but still) to screw them back in place. Scary shit, exposing and moving the eyes and possibly the brain like that
Whats the death/blindness rate?

such asymmetry is barely noticable irl. your biggest problem is your jaw, you have a very solid base already.
Thanks man probs just over analyzing. my jaw has always been my weakest I had to get braces when younger due to a horrible overbite

Whats the death/blindness rate?
Never looked into it since my eye spacing/ipd is good, but when looking at those stats keep in mind that they might be inflated. The death rate includes deaths from surgeries performed by third world surgeons and people who had a genetic condition/deformity or cranial damage because of a sever trauma. If you are a normal human being and go to a skilled first world surgeon the chances are gonna be much, much lower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
train ur neck and fix posture, bimax and chew for masseter width (jaw fraud)

If this guys needs surgery then it's so fucking ovER for me

Extremely high potential. Reminds me of a young Chico. Idk if there's any hardmaxxes for IPD rn but your IPD failos you a little bit, or maybe that's just my autistic overanalysis.

Extremely high potential. Reminds me of a young Chico. Idk if there's any hardmaxxes for IPD rn but your IPD failos you a little bit, or maybe that's just my autistic overanalysis.
Actually, I think it might be the way the photo is angled which makes me think that. Not sure.

I think genio would be the easiest and best thing you can do. Your eye are is fine tbh don’t stress it

Actually, I think it might be the way the photo is angled which makes me think that. Not sure.
Here is another angle if it helps

Attachments

• 6eceba186c749b3cbf9152180ba69f15.jpeg
    6eceba186c749b3cbf9152180ba69f15.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Could you do one just level with the camera? Similar to the first pic, just not tilted.
Terrible at taking pics idk if that’s any better

Attachments

• IMG_8548.jpeg
    IMG_8548.jpeg
    516.6 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2387395View attachment 2387399View attachment 2387402

I’m looking for some suggestions on surgery I know my eye area is the weakest as one of my eyes sits slightly lower then the other. I’m not sure what would fix that. My jaw area is also recessive and pretty bad. I think I need a bimax, buccal fat removal or a kybella, and a lip reduction(lower lip) and advice is appreciated thanks guys.
get a tiktok haircut, shave your face and dress better and leanmaxx before even thinking of getting any surgeries, for surgeries get bimax
you look like chico a lil bit btw

Genio
Neck training + bulk
Chin filler
No vintage hairstyle

Search on here try2beme surgery tier list