Wanting a virgin girlfriend is cope

Frank Jack

Frank Jack

You are beneath me
"but bro she said she was a virgin and I believe her"

She could have had a train ran on her by the highschool football team and you'd never know. Her uncle could have molested her, she could have been fucked in her sleep, etc etc

Best you can hope for is that her body count is under 10

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
26E42F8F 4633 4183 A712 170BB33FEB32

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
+"but bro she said she was a virgin and I believe her"

She could have had a train ran on her by the highschool football team and you'd never know. Her uncle could have molested her, she could have been fucked in her sleep, etc etc

Best you can hope for is that her body count is under 10
i dont care if she is a virgin or a whore with body count over 1000. she just has to be over 7PSL in the face and at least be 5'7 heightwise so i can create mogger childs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
cope ive fucked like 3 virgins in the last 1.5 years and im 20. one was a 16 year old stacey, felt like i was in heaven for the 6 months i had her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15129, AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
i dont care if she is a virgin or a whore with body count over 1000. she just has to be over 7PSL in the face and at least be 5'7 heightwise so i can create mogger childs.
She's gotta be 8 PSL. Never settle king!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member and subhuman incel
cope ive fucked like 4 virgins in the last 1.5 years and im 20. one was a 16 year old stacey, felt like i was in heaven for the 6 months i had her
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
If u want virgin she's gotta be muslim

cope ive fucked like 3 virgins in the last 1.5 years and im 20. one was a 16 year old stacey, felt like i was in heaven for the 6 months i had her
ab67616d0000b273a3758312435de932d9ae8833

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Carolus, buckchadley31 and 2 others
Percentage wise there’s not many virgins but there’s still a lot because of the population size

• +1
Reactions: CANI, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Percentage wise there’s not many virgins but there’s still a lot because of the population size
The point is you don't know which one is which so even worrying about if she's one or not is beyond pointless. Like I said, just hope her bodycount is under 10

• +1
Reactions: CANI, AscendingHero and Deleted member 11758
The point is you don't know which one is which so even worrying about if she's one or not is beyond pointless. Like I said, just hope her bodycount is under 10
Nah it’s easy to tell. Hoes do their makeup a certain way, dress a certain way and act a certain way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Nah it’s easy to tell. Hoes do their makeup a certain way, dress a certain way and act a certain way.
yeah girls with high body counts have a certain way they act and dress, i think this is a good example of girls who look like they have high body counts
4BA94459 0616 41D5 B36F 2CCE372DD422

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
You can't tell who's a hoe or not. A bitch could wear the most unrevealing clothes ever, weak no makeup and act all innocent but be the biggest whore ever.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, 5'8manlet, Velvet_Thorns and 3 others
A woman named Megan Nolan wrote that piece in the NYT:
Meg

This is what she looks like:
Meg1

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Where are the signs in her appearance?
Fat, Becky and her makeup looks like shit. Also looks like a big feminist with is a big red flag.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, AscendingHero and mulattomaxxer
she just has to be over 7PSL in the face and at least be 5'7

subhuman incel

Zephir​

Joined Dec 22, 2019 Posts 5,143 Reputation 5,445 Time online 82d 5h 22m

Somehow I don't think 7psl model stacy will be down to reproduce with you.

• +1

subhuman incel

Zephir​

Joined Dec 22, 2019 Posts 5,143 Reputation 5,445 Time online 82d 5h 22m

Somehow I don't think 7psl model stacy will be down to reproduce with you.
I will be a mogger after my bimax @OldVirgin can confirm. I just need leg shortening surgery to reach ideal height of 5’9 like sylvester stallone. Nt-maxing will be easy, just gonna need to watch some
Joe rogan and listen to nigger music.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Toth's thot and mulattomaxxer
I will be a mogger after my bimax @OldVirgin can confirm. I just need leg shortening surgery to reach ideal height of 5’9 like sylvester stallone. Nt-maxing will be easy, just gonna need to watch some
Joe rogan and listen to nigger music.
send me your pics bro

• JFL
Real moggers want blown out vaginas that stink of fish and have given birth to 2 stillborns

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back