Wanting to die is so normal

SaintSchizzo

SaintSchizzo

Since we're all going to die
It's too normal. Because there are two types of people who can survive in this deformed society. One type is the resource dealers who are high above and don't care about the sufferings of the world. They monopolize most of the rights and resources within their capacity, enjoy the treatment of emperors, harvest fresh leeks, and live a prosperous life. This kind of people just want to borrow another 500 years of life from heaven and will not commit suicide, but they account for less than 1% of the total population. The second type is the small, medium, large, and old cattle and horses who struggle for life, grind the mill for life, treat their illnesses by themselves, are attacked by various spiral pua, roll up the Milky Way, are depressed, brainwash themselves, and persuade themselves that they don't know how to be blessed, and they can live one day and be happy one day. Only dead people lie flat. This type of people accounts for 99.9%. Every day before going to bed, they ask themselves the philosophical question "Wake up tomorrow, survive or perish?" In a perverted high-pressure environment, those who can adapt will either become perverts or psychopaths. Okay, back to the topic. If you want to die, it means you still have the will to fight, and you don't want to be assimilated and tainted, but you have no power to fight, so you can only be passively swept into the torrent of society. So you get the self-sacrificing spirit of "better die with honor than live in disgrace". This idea is right, first of all. Because from the perspective of the self, the world exists only when I exist. If I am gone, the world will naturally be gone, and the troubles will be gone. Although you are gone, the physical world is still running, but this has nothing to do with you in your subjective consciousness, because the world you live in is no longer the same. The world only exists in the minds of those who are still alive. The dead will have a gathering place for the dead. I don't know what it is, but it must be there. The main theme is that I can't change the world, but I can achieve the purpose of switching the world by changing myself. In addition, thinking is an idea, an idea. Just thinking without action is essentially the same as thinking about women and games, but the target is different. I want to wash my hair upside down, and I want to build a big rocket to Mars. This is a healing therapy of "sexual fantasy". When the outside world is not satisfied with the idea of dying, the mind is forced to heal itself by self-mutilation. It is a kind of sober pain. It cannot be realized but it is ready to move. Right... In the end, it is not recommended to take action. Although the world is not perfect, people only have this journey and only this one? The journey is short, just bear with it and it will pass. I will follow up and see that many friends in the comment area still can't figure it out, saying why live this life? Indeed, suffering is added. From various angles, liberation is the best solution. But why do I ask everyone to hold on? Let me briefly talk about my understanding. It is purely my personal opinion. Please don't blame me because life is just for experience. Yes, experience! Good is experience, bad is also experience. Just like eating, delicacies from mountains and seas are a meal, and rice and pickles are also a meal. You can't say, oh, every day you see other people eating big fish and meat, and you eat steamed bread and pickles, you feel that your life is not worth it, and every meal is not fragrant. This is essentially a problem of mentality. Society deliberately exaggerates beauty and pursues wealth. This is a social problem. If you are affected by social problems, it is actually because you have not practiced enough and lack concentration. You cannot blame society. What we need to do is to know ourselves more clearly and to temper our own character from various things. If you can't get over it because of a certain obstacle or a certain knot, believe me, if you live again to this point, you will still be unable to get over it. Therefore, when you are in certain situations, restarting may be the best solution, but the best is not the right one! This behavior is essentially an escape, an escape from looking directly at your weakest heart, an escape from the scene you least want to face, and for this reason, you would rather self-destruct. Yes, there is a dire gap between the rich and the poor in this world. Some people are fed by God and cannot be appreciated by anyone even if they work hard. Some people have loving parents and harmonious families, some people suffer from domestic violence every day, some people are brutally injured, some people are handsome (beautiful), and some people are short (ugly). In short, this world is as chaotic as it can be, with an upper limit and a lower limit

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
sort of read your thread

but yeah... wanting to die is normal

• +1
Reactions: cavy
@gigell

• +1
Reactions: gigell
every last word

dnrd but agree

World so unfair we have to fundamentally change ourselves to just to live in it. I guess i just need to change what hurts me to not feeling it and find pleasures in the little things

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte