Wanting to fuck girls and conquer the world is high T

Outerz14

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Gengar you replied quickly bro
Yeah bhai I pulled an all-nighter so I\'ve been rotting on .org the entire night. JFL. It's 12:20 PM now here.

• +1
I will take over my country and have better laws

• +1
Yeah bhai I pulled an all-nighter so I\'ve been rotting on .org the entire night. JFL. It's 12:20 PM now here.
Are you NEET

Are you NEET
Semi-NEET, I go to college every Monday. Part of the reason why I didn't sleep last night because if I were to sleep, I would have slept late and then I would wake up late, and then I wouldn't be able to sleep on time for college. So I decided to not sleep. It's ok, just gotta hang on for another 11 hours and 30 minutes. Easy mode. I don't use any stimulants to keep me up.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Semi-NEET, I go to college every Monday. Part of the reason why I didn't sleep last night because if I were to sleep, I would have slept late and then I would wake up late, and then I wouldn't be able to sleep on time for college. So I decided to not sleep. It's ok, just gotta hang on for another 11 hours and 30 minutes. Easy mode. I don't use any stimulants to keep me up.
Ah
How come it's 1day/week and what do you study?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Ah
How come it's 1day/week and what do you study?
I study part-time and can't say publicly for muh privacy reasons but basically it's for a liberal arts degree.

• +1
I study part-time and can't say publicly for muh privacy reasons but basically it's for a liberal arts degree.
What're you're long term plans if I may?

• +1
Actually fucking them with consent without having to pay instead of day dreaming is higher T

• +1
What're you're long term plans if I may?
I really have no idea where life will take me. I plan on getting my degree and I may start working on the side. What about you?

• +1
I really have no idea where life will take me. I plan on getting my degree and I may start working on the side. What about you?
To stop rotting
Looksmax (I have descended from 2yrs ago due to poor discipline) and university draining me
Then geomax with my friend, maybe with someone on the forum too
Hopefully ascend then assess what I want out of life. Then maybe either a remote job or become pilot idk.
Move permanently to south America or Balkans maybe. Then have family.

• +1
To stop rotting
Looksmax (I have descended from 2yrs ago due to poor discipline) and university draining me
Then geomax with my friend, maybe with someone on the forum too
Hopefully ascend then assess what I want out of life. Then maybe either a remote job or become pilot idk.
Move permanently to south America or Balkans maybe. Then have family.
Well dang, you sound very ambitious. Well I hope it works out for ya. Good luck bhai.

• +1
Well dang, you sound very ambitious. Well I hope it works out for ya. Good luck bhai.
Thanks
Only problem is my autism gets in the way. I'm very bad at disciplining myself and sticking to habits
Once you become a Neet and get lazy it's very hard to climb back out of it

• +1
Thanks
Only problem is my autism gets in the way. I'm very bad at disciplining myself and sticking to habits
Once you become a Neet and get lazy it's very hard to climb back out of it
Completely agree. I've been in this shithole called NEETdom for nearly a decade. Yeah, almost ten years wasted.

• +1
Completely agree. I've been in this shithole called NEETdom for nearly a decade. Yeah, almost ten years wasted.
How did it start and did your parents care or enable you?
I don't know how much involvement they have in your life

• +1
How did it start and did your parents care or enable you?
I don't know how much involvement they have in your life
It started because I had to attend adult high school and I graduated at the end of the year and the schoolyear was gonna start nine months later. So that's how I first became a NEET. I survived by neetbuxx (in the form of student loans), but now my student loans river has dried up and now I hafta be a good wageslave, so I'm looking for a job. And you?

• +1
yes if you're not pajeet

It started because I had to attend adult high school and I graduated at the end of the year and the schoolyear was gonna start nine months later. So that's how I first became a NEET. I survived by neetbuxx (in the form of student loans), but now my student loans river has dried up and now I hafta be a good wageslave, so I'm looking for a job. And you?
Ah so you work as well as study?

Yeah I've never worked, but not been a NEET for that long, only a little over a year since graduating university.
I grinded through it, it was painful being incel especially when I had scenarios where I only just fell short.
Basically canr bring myself to care about anything else until I ascend. It's also the more pressing issue - experience etc for having a family. Work can happen at any time really.
I live with my mum and have student loans invested from when I lived at home

average Indian is high t as fuck then