War Shatters Dating Scene for Women in Ukraine

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Very hard hitting piece of journalism right there folks great job NYT absolutely superb đź‘Ť

Ms. Bairachna liked the looks of a hipster. But when she scrolled through his photographs, she noticed his amputated leg.

“I looked at his profile for 15 minutes and felt so sorry for him,” Ms. Bairachna, 35, a marketing director for a clothing brand in Kyiv, said in an interview. She wondered if she could handle a relationship with a maimed war veteran. Then she swiped left
Yikes how dare this misogynist get his leg shot off defending his country time to personality maxx

IMG 3953

Her btw

While Ukrainian women flood Western European dating apps

IMG 3952

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Beastimmung, klip11 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 82370
I would rape the fuck out of her if I served in the frontlines for the Russians, the hungry beast I am. End her career and give her a rough pounding. Deserv.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, klip11, God-himself and 1 other person
hillary-clinton-quote.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, SecularIslamist, Beastimmung and 6 others
>Then she swiped left

over for veterancels

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, God-himself and SubhumanCurrycel
i hate women with my soul

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and HeightPilledum
Nah this is a universal phenomenom. How many Viet/French halplets do you think there are lmao.
Very few, statistically speaking

In the Vietnam War, Vietnamese women didn't run to China and Cambodia and were likes "shucks, dating has been such an issue for me lately, all the Changs are being killed :feelsbadman:"

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Very hard hitting piece of journalism right there folks great job NYT absolutely superb đź‘Ť

Yikes how dare this misogynist get his leg shot off defending his country time to personality maxx

View attachment 3119602
Her btw

While Ukrainian women flood Western European dating apps

They should import lots of African men for Ukrainian women

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and SubhumanCurrycel
Very few, statistically speaking

In the Vietnam War, Vietnamese women didn't run to China and Cambodia and were likes "shucks, dating has been such an issue for me lately, all the Changs are being killed :feelsbadman:"
If social media and social liberalism was a thing back then I would expect to see it to some extent ngl

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
If social media and social liberalism was a thing back then I would expect to see it to some extent ngl
If war starts in China or Korea you think Chinese, Korean and Taiwanese women will mass migrate to Europe and America? :feelskek:

Their chud and incel governments wouldn't allow it

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back