war used to be so brutal

noobs

noobs

Kraken
watching people get killed by modern warfare like guns or any munition looks like magic, they just randomly start bleeding and die with no gore for the most part

in the past you used to have to hack at their skin to kill them

i couldn’t last in war without guns or munition

@Bomber517

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, Imretarded? and wrist cry
having fun is all that matters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lifeless, ThraxxGlo, Fusionxz and 6 others
war peaked in 1600s

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and wrist cry
war is still peaking
Oh yeah, a bunch of faggots managing drones at a safe distance is peak

No nigga. Back during flint lock pistols was still new and people dueled with rapiers. That shit is peak

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Jason Voorhees, wrist cry and 1 other person
hide n seek
can't wait for armor tech to advance enough to block bullets easily so we gotta use chainswords to fight

• Ugh..
  • JFL
can't wait for armor tech to advance enough to block bullets easily so we gotta use chainswords to fight
who is we niga nobody drafting u

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lifeless, ThraxxGlo, Fusionxz and 4 others
Oh yeah, a bunch of faggots managing drones at a safe distance is peak

No nigga. Back during flint lock pistols was still new and people dueled with rapiers. That shit is peak
I know objectively it's cucked, a miserable experience, etc. but I cannot imagine anything more exhilarating and fulfilling than fighting in a war. I'm not talking about doing the 20 weeks of training and getting a patrol job for those career benefits, I'm talking about actually getting sent into battle and fighting, with the goal of killing the other side before they kill you.

I've read a fair amount of novels about characters going to war. Imagine how exciting it would be to run through fields with your gun, take orders from your superiors, fire artillery, etc. It all seems so honorable and romantic. This is probably an extremely delusional way of looking at war amd Modern fighting is not the same.People LDAR and suddenly get killed by a drone/air strike. Nothing exciting. They don't even see the enemy.

They might hear a projectile flying 0,2 seconds before their death nothing exciting about that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
having fun is all that matters

• Hmm...
Reactions: wrist cry
who is we niga nobody drafting u
oh yeah, im a stay at home mother
I know objectively it's cucked, a miserable experience, etc. but I cannot imagine anything more exhilarating and fulfilling than fighting in a war. I'm not talking about doing the 20 weeks of training and getting a patrol job for those career benefits, I'm talking about actually getting sent into battle and fighting, with the goal of killing the other side before they kill you.

I've read a fair amount of novels about characters going to war. Imagine how exciting it would be to run through fields with your gun, take orders from your superiors, fire artillery, etc. It all seems so honorable and romantic. This is probably an extremely delusional way of looking at war amd Modern fighting is not the same.People LDAR and suddenly get killed by a drone/air strike. Nothing exciting. They don't even see the enemy.

They might hear a projectile flying 0,2 seconds before their death nothing exciting about that.
The ukraine war has plenty of on the ground troop operations.

You can't clear out a house using drones

war is a video game now

i would love to be a drone operator
Im gonna solid snake max and sneak into your base and slit all your throats

• JFL
  • Love it
War never changes

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs