war

noobs

noobs

Kraken
looking at any modern war it is always the cheap drones that win (e.g kurds, ukraine, palestine)

as the technology evolves frontlines are going to have to dissapear because keeping troops on the ground is pointless bc of cheap precision strikes

the only thing that will matter in future wars is anonymity and intelligence

but the political structures of armies today makes every government unable to adapt to modern warfare bc they cant just disband their entire army

this puts all newly formed militas at a large advantage against armies and this is going to cause a survellience state to form in every single country on earth under the intelligence agencies of each country

rev. 16:12 is fulfilling

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, n9wiff, Kaari and 2 others
bump

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and n9wiff
We should totally start using swords again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, noobs and Kaari
looking at any modern war it is always the cheap drones that win (e.g kurds, ukraine, palestine)

as the technology evolves frontlines are going to have to dissapear because keeping troops on the ground is pointless bc of cheap precision strikes

the only thing that will matter in future wars is anonymity and intelligence

but the political structures of armies today makes every government unable to adapt to modern warfare bc they cant just disband their entire army

this puts all newly formed militas at a large advantage against armies and this is going to cause a survellience state to form in every single country on earth under the intelligence agencies of each country

rev. 16:12 is fulfilling
Hope for anarchycels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, imthesupremecel and noobs
I think two surveillance states is more likely. One Asia-centered, one for the West.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, imthesupremecel and noobs
We should totally start using swords again
Will be good nichemaxx for britcels like myself, kek

instead of stabbing each other with knives we can just you swords instead and adopt our posh accents back, it began for me after all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel and noobs
I will make @SubhumanForever and his family fight for me and commit espionage for me.

I have him and his stupid whore mother on leash.

If he disobeys, I'll pull him by the hair and bash his skull on concrete.

@SubhumanForever thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs and RawMogger