"Wards" are a waste of tax money

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
We have users here rotting there for months just eating their pudding wtf are these psychologists doing.

Psychology is just a retarted circlejerk, in Germany there was literally a mailman that larped as head psychologist for YEARS and no one even noticed cause these fucking psychologists just throw meaningless words around. (google Gert Postel if you don't believe me)

"muhh I got autism diagnosis my life is over now" That shit doesn't mean anything.

Look at @Iasacrko he also supposedly has autism but has more friends and girlfriends then some who never were diagnosed.

Never trust these fools. Mental Health is yours to combat, not some big pharma institution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 21182, Deleted member 31457 and 1 other person
Look at @
Iasacrko
@Iasacrko he also supposedly has autism but has more friends and girlfriends then some who never were diagnosed.
he doesnt have shit, hes a larping dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Hospitals are torture chambers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Psychology is and always will be cope

None of my years of that Bulshit changed anything in my personality, only got me autism and ADHD diagnosis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 31457
Its not a good science you are trusting the person telling you and to fix your mental health you actually need to wanna fix it

he doesnt have shit, hes a larping dog
At least my schizophrenia can generate me friends and send me nudes that work on camera ur just alone faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren and Deleted member 14693

Users who are viewing this thread

Back