Warehouse/general wageslaving

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Evil Manlet. Malicious.
I'm thinking of getting this to wageslave hard for a year or two

while I figure out what to do with myself

Might as well get money while my parents are covering amenities,

if I go to college I can do it when they are moving and need me out to maximize capital
(They will move in 2 years they said and I have college fund still growing in an account, like 60k)

Assembly jobs seem decent

I need two decent jobs to get that work and not be bored while I'm quitting weed

What's your good jobs for niggas who didn't go to college

Night production/assembly and a good waiter job would be ideal, sushi or BBQ place

Ideas fellas?

@PseudoMaxxer I know you work in warehouse my body is quite terrible and honestly need to roidmaxx with Anavar and zherka Maxx anyway but how physically taxxing is that shit,

I weigh like 125 pounds (chadlet :forcedsmile:)

And general ideas,

@SidharthTheSlayer (grindset chadpreet)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, User28823, ALP and 2 others
@not__cel high iq pfp

@jxck7468

id rather do construction tbh, just as physically demanding, the pay is usually a bit better, you learn a trade, you'll become pretty fucking strong, just dont eat like a regular tradie and you'll be fine.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@PseudoMaxxer I know you work in warehouse my body is quite terrible and honestly need to roidmaxx with Anavar and zherka Maxx anyway but how physically taxxing is that shit,
That nigga larped hard lol

He larped about making 4k in 3 minutes with Scottrg apparently, if it was fr he would have more money and he wouldnt be working rn

• JFL
I have 2k rn I spend like half my money on weed it's quite bad

Carts are evil asf :hnghn:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and billymidnight
That nigga larped hard lol

He larped about making 4k in 3 minutes with Scottrg apparently, if it was fr he would have more money and he wouldnt be working rn
He is my bhai idk about that but he works in construction or factory or sum

I have his birthday assembly/factory is ideal for his 22 lp so mathematically he is not lying (schizophrenia :feelsohgod:)

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
He is my bhai idk about that but he works in construction

I have his birthday assembly/factory is ideal for his 22 lp so mathematically he is not lying (schizophrenia :feelsohgod:)
Shut up GayGymmMax

Why gay?

• JFL
You see, typing with different colors are actually more fun I think ima start doing this Lol

Buy cigars instead not weed

• JFL
You see, typing with different colors are actually more fun I think ima start doing this Lol

Buy cigars instead not weed
Real it did catch me off guard and not corny either, new strat I won't steal it though :soy:

Isnt really a best one but prolly try night shift at Publix stocking shelves or smth to that effect. Or Walmart. Have heard these are the best for wagies with no skills but you will go insane.
You know what I'm doing, I'm working in an office and I can sit around for most of the day doing nothing, I got the job through my dad's connections. Something like that is ideal, and your parents have connections right? I'm gonna do the same thing next summer for more money

• +1
Isnt really a best one but prolly try night shift at Publix stocking shelves or smth to that effect. Or Walmart. Have heard these are the best for wagies with no skills but you will go insane.
You know what I'm doing, I'm working in an office and I can sit around for most of the day doing nothing, I got the job through my dad's connections. Something like that is ideal, and your parents have connections right? I'm gonna do the same thing next summer for more money
He has an office but a lot of the guys work from home I could maybe work as an assistant or intern but I don't think they need them

I saw something for an overnight lab assistant but it didn't say if experience was required, 21 an hour for cataloging and helping the technician

Overnight stocker would be so brutal if someone from high school saw me locally tho :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
id rather do construction tbh, just as physically demanding, the pay is usually a bit better, you learn a trade, you'll become pretty fucking strong, just dont eat like a regular tradie and you'll be fine.
I'm 5"6 125 pounds I mean do you think it's viable to do that

I'm 5"6 125 pounds I mean do you think it's viable to do that
the workload is on par with a warehouse, also this week i've been working alongside a 50 year old 135lbs 5ft guy and he manages no problem, carries 25kg roof tiles on one shoulder and climbs the ladder at the same time from 7am to 5.30pm

• Love it
the workload is on par with a warehouse, also this week i've been working alongside a 50 year old 135lbs 5ft guy and he manages no problem, carries 25kg roof tiles on one shoulder and climbs the ladder at the same time from 7am to 5.30pm
I have a decrepit Lego brick bone structure it's honestly really bad, popping all over when I wake up and lower back in torment

I cannot do that right now :feelswah:

I have a decrepit Lego brick bone structure it's honestly really bad, popping all over when I wake up and lower back in torment

I cannot do that right now :feelswah:
first week is hell on earth, but it genuinely gets easier, just sleep well and long, dont eat like shit, stretch and you'll be fine

• Love it
How is the pay
im working for my dads business so it's a bit different, but the pay is pretty good, like 14/hr if ur starting out as a general labourER

• +1
im working for my dads business so it's a bit different, but the pay is pretty good, like 14/hr if ur starting out as a general labourER
Honestly I'd make better as a waiter at a nice place

idk if I wanna burden by body picking up and putting down man made metal professionally...

Honestly I'd make better as a waiter at a nice place

idk if I wanna burden by body picking up and putting down man made metal professionally...
View attachment 3065084
id only do that job if i was high mtn+

and the pay fucking sucks for waitERs

be a man and work construction, earn better and learn a trade

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
id only do that job if i was high mtn+

and the pay fucking sucks for waitERs

be a man and work construction, earn better and learn a trade
I'm low chadlite (facially)

I can lift max and do well, I agree tbh but it really would degrade my body it's not worth it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I'm low chadlite (facially)

I can lift max and do well, I agree tbh but it really would degrade my body it's not worth it
pm or larp

• JFL
Should have posted this in offtopic tbh :forcedsmile:

Bump what's ur job fellas

Come Texas we smoke it up together

• Love it
People always say warehouse job as though it's like some guaranteed job. I can't even find shit like that

One of my old friends friend would spend like $300-$400 a week on weed:hnghn:

ÖP try being a bartender or waitress, it will skyrocket your social skills.

if I go to college I can do it when they are moving and need me out to maximize capital
(They will move in 2 years they said and I have college fund still growing in an account, like 60k)

I need two decent jobs to get that work and not be bored while I'm quitting weed

Night production/assembly and a good waiter job would be ideal, sushi or BBQ place

Ideas fellas?

And general ideas,

Warehouse is free gym. I'm current on a nightshift slaying this pajeets ltb

• +1

Ideas fellas?

And general ideas,

I work in an office bro

• JFL
I work in an office bro
What's your plans bro

And I got like all my data from 22s about you but I have since gotten more

You said your coworkers hate you or sum

Niggas don't actually hate you ur just too rigid and autistic and seem inhuman, hard to reach and angry, its natural you'd be polarizing in public but it's probably on you

Or if it's not on you, it is you, just a literal evil energy coming off your skin my boy

Good for hoes tho :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I literally can’t even get a goddamn warehouse job anymore

What's your plans bro
Idk blud, still have to start some shit I always say I will but I never do.

You could add me somewhere else and we could work together on some moneymaxxing shit
And I got like all my data from 22s about you but I have since gotten more
Pm details blud
You said your coworkers hate you or sum

Niggas don't actually hate you ur just too rigid and autistic and seem inhuman, hard to reach and angry, its natural you'd be polarizing in public but it's probably on you

Or if it's not on you, it is you, just a literal evil energy coming off your skin my boy

Good for hoes tho :ogre:
Could be, I don’t fucking know this niggers are losers.